What Do We Do Now?

"Hey, wake up!" I hear Sam's voice boom echoing around in my head. I wince, covering my eyes as he opens the curtain. Then the memories come rushing back. Dean moans and covers his face with a pillow, I roll over and fall out of the bed. I get up and stumble to the bathroom. Pulling out my toothbrush I vigorously brush at my teeth till all I taste is mint. Then I grab my hairbrush and drag it through my tangled hair when it is finally tangle free I put it up in a bun and walk out much calmer. Sam and Dean are just sitting there quietly. When Dean sees me he stands up and walks to the bathroom, leaving my with Sammy.

"So." I mutter, looking down at my hands. Sam looks up and tries to smile.

"Look, I just want you to know, I talked to Dean and he really likes you. Not like the other girls he does this with." Sam says calmly,

I look up "Wait you're saying that Dean wasn't just drunk?" I ask trying to keep the hope out of my voice. Sam smiles, a sad smile.

"Yeah I mean he was really drunk but he still had feelings for you before that and I just want to say that I think you're good for him, you need to keep him safe and happy." He answers just before Dean bursts out of the bathroom in nothing but the white towel the Motel supplied. I blush and look down again.

"Dean, I talked to Sammy, and he said you like me, not like those other girls "you like"." I say looking back up at Dean.

It's Dean's turn to blush and mumble something about how it's true. I grin.

"Oh come on and kiss already!" Sam says laughing. Dean walks over and pulls me up into a long passionate kiss. Sam groans and I pull away laughing.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask. Sam looks at Dean and I.

"Well some real clothes would be nice." Sammy says. I look down at myself and blush yet again, I'm in shorts and a tank top. I run over to my bag and grab some jeans, an AC/DC shirt and a flannel shirt before yet again running into the bathroom. I close the door and sigh looking at myself in the mirror. Well I wonder what it going to happen next...