Chapter 33

Who the hell did he think he was! He thought he could just dump me and then ask me out on a date two days later? Well no, he can’t do that to me, and I won’t let him.

            I was laying there for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was only twenty minutes; that is when my phone.

            “Hey where are you?” Shelby asked into the phone. I wanted to choke her, but unfortunately you can’t do that through the phone.

            “Oh I’m just sitting here, at home, wondering why my best friend would do that to me!” I yelled and heard King run over to me.

            “I was doing you a favor! Louis knows what he did was wrong, and now he is trying to make things right! Why can’t you just accept that and come over here?” Shelby yelled back at me. I was shocked at what she had just said. I’m sure that Harry had something to do with this, and they are my best friends, but this is between Louis and I, and no one else.

            “You know what Shelby?” I asked, and I heard silence on the other line. I assumed she had hung up and sure enough she did. I threw my phone across the room and crashed back down onto the couch.

            I was sobbing again until I heard a knock at the door. I was going to leave it, but the person wouldn’t stop knocking.

            I wiped off my smudged makeup and ran over to the door.

            “Ok, ok, I’m coming!” I yelled as I opened the door, and sure enough it was Shelby. She was standing in a dress with her hair done nicely. I was a little confused as to why she was so dressed up.

            “Change first, questions later…” she said, as she pushed me upstairs to my room. I followed her orders and sat down. She walked over to my closet and started looking through my clothes. I wanted to stop her, but I was a little interested as to where we were going.

            “If you want a dress I have one over there.” I pointed over to the other part of the huge closet. Shelby smiled at me and looked over, to see the dress I was talking about.

            “Ok, now go change, I’ll do your hair. We are really late!” she yelled as she pushed me into the bathroom.

            I slipped on the teal dress and then brushed out my hair, so that Shelby had something to work with.  

            “Gorgeous! Now come here so I can do hair and makeup.” She called me over and sat me down on the chair in front of the mirror in my room.

            “Look, Shelby, I’m really sorry I yelled at you on the phone, I was just upset…” I started to apologize, but stopped when Shelby pulled my hair back tightly.

            “And that’s payback for yelling at your best friend…” she said with a smirk on her face. I laughed along with her until she finished with me and showed me in the mirror.