Chapter 16

*Louis POV*

            When we walked out of the car there were a couple paparazzi there but not too many; the biggest thing was all the fans standing there, screaming my name. I tried to shield Madeline from all the girls but they got past me and started pulling on her. I eventually got us both inside, but not without some clothes and hair being pulled.

            “Are you ok? I’m so sorry about that!” I said to Madeline inspecting her pulled hair and face. But I was met with a laugh. Her laugh was so adorable. “What’s so funny?”

            “That was so much fun!” she yelled back rushing towards the open lounge chairs on the big lawn. I just shrugged and ran off behind her.

            “What do you mean that was fun? Most girls would be so annoyed with it all.” I said setting up our little spot in the shade. She just started giggling again.

            “Are you kidding me! Everyone dreams of being famous and the fans and all of it! And I get all that without even having a talent!” she replied taking off her little dress. Underneath she wore a gorgeous purple and white bikini that really showed off her wonderful figure.

            “Wow…” was all I managed to say. She just smirked at me and started putting sunscreen on her arms. I quickly wake up from my daydream and took my shirt off and we ran off to the waterslide.

            Obviously I got some stares but I just ignored it and focused all of my attention onto Madeline. She was prancing around like no one was around. I just smiled and got in line with her.

            While we were waiting in line I heard the familiar first notes of ‘What Makes you Beautiful’. I mentally face palmed myself. I looked around to see that now everyone, and I mean everyone, was staring at me. I just smiled and looked down.

            “This is my jam!” Madeline yelled and started dancing like a crazy person. I just stared at her in shock. She truly was amazing.

            “Madeline, I think you need to calm down.” I whispered in her ear trying to make her stop jumping around.

            “And what will I get in return?” she asked. Oh she was a smart one.

            “Anything you want.” I replied and she stopped “dancing” as she called it. I smiled and we moved forward in the line.

            Over the next couple hours we were barely bothered by anyone. It was nice, this feeling of being normal. I had been in One Direction for exactly a year actually. Time really flew, but it was nice to just wind down and relax for a day.

            After being basically kicked out of the water park Madeline and I started walking back to my car.

            “Madeline?” I asked squeezing her hand tighter.