The strange girl

Phil Lester is out taking a walk with his best friend Dan Howell and Dan's girlfriend Hayley. The trio enter Starbucks.
The place is calm and almost empty. There are two teenagers and the employees. Everyone looking bored on this foggy afternoon in London.
They walk up to the counter. "Hello welcome to Starbucks may I take your order?" A young man about dans age asks.
Dan and Hayley place their orders as Phil looks over the menu. Out the corner of his eye he sees a young girl in a knee length navy blue skirt and black tank top. He doesn't think anything of it until he notices that she isn't wearing a jacket or shoes. "I'll wait to order my drink." He tells Dan.
Dan shrugs his shoulders and pays for his and Hayley's drinks. Phil looks directly at the girl. She looks up from screaming at the two teenagers and looks directly at him. A shiver runs down his spine.
The girl takes a couple of steps towards him. "Can you see me?" She asks.
"Of course I can why wouldn't I be able to?" Phil responds with a question of his own.
"Phil who are you talking to?" Haley asks.
"The girl over by those teenagers." Phil replies.
Dan and Hayley look to where he's pointing. "There's no one there." Dan says.
Phil looks over and sees the girl still standing there. "They won't see me I'm not technically here." She says.
"Guys I'll be back I'm going to the restrooms." Phil says. He walks off before his friends can respond. The strange girl follows him.
"Who are you?" He asks once the door to the restroom closes.
"My name is Ali and I was in an accident I'm in a coma." She replies.
"So how come I can see your..... Ummmm?" Phil hesitated to say what he's thinking.
"What my ghost? I do t know your guess is as good as mine." Ali replies.
"What do you mean?" Phil asks confused.
"I've been trying to get someone to see me for the last two days." Ali answers.
Phil stays and talks to Ali for just a little bit longer. He asks her all kinds of questions with interest and curiosity. Ali patiently answers all his questions.
$$$$
Hours later Dan Phil and Hayley make it back to the flat that they share. Dan goes into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Hayley goes to help him.
Phil sneaks off to his room. "Ali are you here?" He asks quietly.
"I'm right here." Ali replies appearing behind him.
Phil jumps startled at her sudden presents. He turns around and looks at her. He notices the injuries on her arms and legs and even a couple of dark bruises on her face.
"How did you get all those injuries?" He asks.
"Let's just say one minute I'm with my family and next I'm here." Ali replies.
Before Phil can reply Dan walks in. "Is everything alright I heard you talking to someone." Dan asks.
"Yeah no everything is fine I'm just talking to myself." Phil answers.
"Are you not gonna tell him about me?" Ali asks.
Phil ignores her. "Let's go eat dinner I'm starving." Phil says.
Dan and Phil leave the room. Dan walks through Ali and she gasps in pain. Phil glances at her as he closes the door.