Match making

Later that day Phil and Ali are in the office/guest room setting up the bed. Phil glances at Ali every so often.
They finish setting everything and Phil goes into the kitchen where Dan is making lunch for everyone. "Are you alright?" Dan asks.
"Yeah I was just thinking." Phil replies.
"Thinking about what?" Dan asks.
"I'm just nervous is all." Phil replies.
"Nervous about what?" Hayley asks walking into the kitchen.
"Nothing." Phil says and quickly leaves the kitchen.
Dan and Hayley look at each other. "That was weird." Dan says.
"Yeah weird even for Phil." Hayley agrees.
"While we have a moment I need to go visit my mum." Dan says.
"For how long?" Hayley asks.
"Two or three days." Dan answers.
"When do you leave?" Hayley asks.
"Tomorrow so that way we can celebrate our three year anniversary." Dan answers.
"Well then let's go make the most of today." Hayley says and drags him out of the kitchen.
"Phil were going out!" Dan yells.
"Bye have a good time!" Phil yells back.
Dan and Hayley leave the apartment to spend the rest of the day together.
Phil walks down the hall to Ali's room. He stands at the door for a moment. He hesitates and knocks on the door. He turns and starts to walk away.
Ali opens the door. "Phil is something wrong?" She asks.
"No I was just wondering if you wanted to watch some movies with me for the rest of the day but you probably don't so I'm just gonna go." Phil says as he starts backing away.
"Don't be crazy I would love to watch movies with you." Ali says with a smile.
"Really?" Phil asks surprised.
"Yeah it sounds like a lot of fun." Ali says stepping out of her room and closing the door behind her.
"You go pick a movie and I'll grab some drinks and snacks." Phil says.
"Sounds like a plan to me." Ali says and walks into the living room. Phil goes into the kitchen. He starts making popcorn. He grabs some candy and soda out of the fridge.
As Phil waits for the popcorn to get done Ali walks into the kitchen. "I smell popcorn." She says with a smile.
"So what movie did you pick?" Phil asks.
"I picked the conjuring." Ali replies.
The popcorn gets done and they go into the living room. Phil sets the snacks down on the coffee table. He then sits on the couch. Ali cuddles up to him.
Phil stiffens a little then relaxes. He starts the movie and gets comfortable. The movie then starts.
                        $$$$
Hours later the sun has set. Phil and Ali are still watching movies. Hayley and Dan walk in from their date. They see Phil and Ali still cuddled up on the couch.
Hayley gets excited and is about to say something but Dan quietly drags her to their room.
"What was that for?" Hayley asks.
"Cause you were about to interrupt them." Dan replies.
"But they are so cute together." Hayley says.
"And like I said let it happen on its own and you agreed to do that." Dan explains.
"Fine let's get you packed for your trip then." Hayley says and sits on the bed.