019

P A N D O R A

It was one pm.Cody will arrive soon.How will I react when I see him? Should i run to him or just hug him or kiss him okay no.Its a sunny day and its pretty hot.I don't know why my hands are sweating its because I am nervous or because its hot? I'm definitely nervous.I can't realise I will meet my internet friend,my best friend and maybe the love of my life in a few minutes.The shop behind me is very full and little kids are playing on the playground next to the shop.A black car was about to park.Is this cody? I honestly hope he is not.After the car parked a boy jumped out of it and is in the way to my direction.The boy has dark brown hair and he has a black T-shirt and a black jeans on.Its cody.We run in each others arms."I love you Pandora." He said and huged me stronger.We didn't moved.Just standing there huging.I moved back and I saw in his eyes.

"I love you more cody."

A tear leaved my eye and his smile was bigger than before."Don't cry baby do you wanna go shopping?" I nodded.He took my band and we walked in the shop.Footlocker was our first shop."Look around and say me which shoes you want." "Cody I don't want shoes." "I know you want I will buy you something anyway." I walked to the woman shoes.Nike rosh run or better adidas superstars? Where's cody? It was a little shop with lots of peoples I thought I will never found cody again."Pandi you know now which shoes?" Cody asked "I will buy the Nike rosh runs in grey what about you?" I said "Oh really I want to buy the same on we are shoe partners." He laughed.His laugh was better in real life.We buyed the shoes and leaved the shop.Since when Cody has tattoos? "What means Relax?" I asked him."I like it it calms me." he said smiling.Sweetest thing on earth I swear."Do you want to go to subway?,I will pay" "Stop I will pay okay." "we will see." He always say this.I won't fuck him..I swear.He grabbed my hand and I had a rare feeling.It was love.

"What do you want to eat babe?" Oh no."I want the chicken sandwich and you?" He looked up to the menu and said "I will order the same." I smiled and looked into his wonderful eyes.His lip piercing and his tattoos makes him looks like a badass or something but he is the sweetest,loveliest and prettiest guy an earth."What do you want to order?" Asked the cashier.It was a young woman and I think she didn't wanted to work there,her face was grumpy."Two chicken sandwhiches and two cokes." cody said and the woman just admitted cody.I wanted to show her that cody was mine so I gave Cody a side hug.She gave me a bitch look and gave us our food,cody paid again."I wanted to pay." I whispered in his ear."But I paid." he replies and kissed my cheak.

-after a long shopping day

"...And than this bitch looked at you like i want to bang you hard but then she saw me and ran away." I laughed and felt.We was in a park near the shops it was late but we didn't care."Oh yes it was so funny haha you will be the only girl I will bang." I stand up and looked at him with the typical seriously face.He laughed.I love his laugh so much its the cutest thing.

"I said no cody." I laughed.I don't know why I laughed it wasn't even funny.He came closer to me and put his arm around my waist.I was confused but I knew what he want so I put my arms around his neck."You are so pretty Pandora did you know that?" He was so quietly and so soft.I head shaked.His forehead was on mines and he came closer than he was before.We was so close and I liked it.Than I put my lips on his,he replied.It was so romantic.The sky was blue literally everything was blue,the moon was shining and then the trees.Nobody was there..just us.Our kiss was softly and long.I broke the kiss up and smiled.Just how his dream was.In his face was happiness."I love you Cody more than everything." "I love you more Pandora you are my sunshine,my better half,the reason why I smile,my everything and the love of my life.Damn girl you are amazing." I gave him a short kiss,it felt so fantastic and the feeling was back.

"I think I have to go now its late." Cody said looking on his phone.It was 10 pm just how fast the day was over.When you have fun the time goes faster.

"No you gonna stay at my house tonight I won't let you drive at night."

"Your parents will say no."

"My parents want to meet my boyfriend don't they."

"You really want.." his eyes were going wet and I could understand this it was his life goal.

"Yes cody I want." I smiled. I was smiling the whole day and he too.We huged and this time it was emotional as fuck.

---------------

One day to late sorry hahahha and I wrote this shit at 1 am