022

We knew what it meant.

Flashback

"No I don't wanna go with you!" "Pand you have to go with me maybe Felix's friend likes you." She thought so.I don't wanna know new people seriously i hate humans.Everyone who is friendly with Felix is either beautiful as fuck or rich and I don't like snooty people.Who does?

"We have to be in five minutes there hurry up." Why anabella always have to scream? "I am right next to you so can you please STOP SCREAMING?" Sometimes I want to punch her in her face.

Five minutes after our little argument we arrived burger king.Anabella looked around looking for her boyfriend.I hope they aren't here yet we are in a burger restaurant so I have to eat something right? Chicken Burger or a whopper? If you can't decide than I'm gonna take the two.Where anabella is I don't know and I don't care my burgers are waiting.

-

"Hey my name is Cody what's yours?" "Oh hi I'm Pandora nice to meet you." This guy don't look that bad I think we could be good friends,Maybe I should take a seat next to him.Probably he is thinking that I am fat or something because the food but if we should become friends then he wouldn't have a problem with that."Tell me something about you." Why is he asking me why couldn't he ask anabella? Oh anabella isn't here anymore she went shopping with felix and letting me alone here with a boy that I don't know but looks very good.He has blonde hair,blue eyes and wears black clothes with grey rush runs,he has style.

"I'm fourteen years old,5 seconds of summer is my life and I like food now tell me something about you." I need to eat my burgers I forgot."I'm fifthteen,I really want to marry Harry styles and I like to sleep." Did I said that his laugh is so cute? No? Well now I did his laugh is cute.

I laughed too and finished my first burger.

"So you like Harry styles?" "I love him he is like an escape from reality for me you know? His smile his dimples his eyes I could say you one hundred reasons why I love him and why he is the greatest person on this world.Sadly he is six years older than me and he don't know me and he won't know me never in a million years..you said like 5 seconds of summer?" Wow this was the best burger I ever ate.It was crusty and the chicken was fantastic.

"Yes I love these stupid boys I don't know why but they are very special.Luke is the shy one and a fool but his voice I'm gonna jump out of a cliff sometimes i wonder how andrew can have so good sperm have you ever seen jack hemmings? I am very scared of the day when Luke has a beard he would look like his brother be- oh my god I'm sorry im talking shit."

"Oh no problem I am like you hahah tell me something about calum." Cody said.Am i interesting?

"Ok so calum is the cute one he looks like an Asian but he isn't okay? I have nudes from calum his dick is very big haha okay why I am telling you this but yes calum is my favourite because I don't know I love him." I have to shut up.

"Now Ashton right?" So he think I'm interesting cool.

"Ashton is my daddy he cares about everything and he is very hot.He is always in the background that's the reason why nobody except the 5sosfam likes him.I want to kill all the haters the hoemonizers are the worst of all.The whole fandom hates them because they think that Michael is ugly and he has no talent but he has talent.Michael is very agressive on stage hell he has to fuck me hard till I die and I'm sorry again." Pandora you should shut up.

"You are very interesting and funny but I have to go now let's meet soon again?" I like him he is fanboy and is like the male version of me isn't he?

I wrote my number on his wrist,yes I smiled I really liked him.

"See you soon Pandora." He said and gave me a little cheak kiss.

Flashback end

I don't know why in didn't remembered him and why we never met again.

"What will we do now?"

--------------------

HERE YOU HAVE YOUR SHITTY CHAPTER

I'm sorry for yesterday love you guys and thanks for everything

-M