020

"Nice to meet you Mister and Misses Golden."

"Nice to meet you too Cody.Pandora was talking so much about you." my mother said and shaked codys hand.

"Mom please no." why she said this to him like he didn't care.

"Oh really?" I swae to god i was about to punch cody in the face.

"Yes really Pandora was talking about you all the time,she was very excited to-"

"Uh i wanted to ask if cody could sleep here because its too late." i had to interrupt my mom.She was very awkward.

"Yes cody you can its very late now,do you want to eat something we have spaghettis?" my dad asked him I think he was very happy to have a boy in house.

"No thanks i already ate."

"You can go up now goodnight and please be quiet." My mom said and winked at us. Seriously?

Codys and mine cheeks turned red.I didn't wanted to fuck.

"Come cody let's go up."

Cody was behind when we walked the stairs up."I like your parents." He laughed."Oh yes they are so nice." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes."Don't roll your eyes babygirl."

Stupid.

When we arrived my room he looked around and asked where he will sleep and I said that we will sleep in my bed together.He smiled and gave me a little kiss."Do you want to watch something special?" I asked and opened my computer."Do you watch American horror story?." "I won't watch this with you,you would scare me more than the monsters there." no seriously I didn't wanted to watch this..I knew cody.I saw in his eyes that he wanted to scare me in the night."I won't I swear." I finally nodded and I put AHS on.We watched season one.Tate and Violet were so cute.

Tate loved Violet
Violet was scared
Tate was cody
Violet was me

------------------

Sorry because its too late and too short but I had to learn so much.

Fuck you school.

I honestly hate this chapter.

Aaaannnnddd I decided that this book will have 50 chapters and then I will MAYBEE write a continue.I already now the ending of THIS book and it is sad so guys be prepared.

-M