012

P A N D O R A

Cody Herbinko

A person who is very kinky and pervert but i really like him.I always needed a person like him.A person who is by my side 24/7.I don't know where he has my number from but I'm very happy that he texted me.My bestfriend Anabelle isn't like him she is always at her boyfriends house and she never has time for me.Cody is probably my lifesaver,my life was boring and gray and now its exciting and black.Black is my happy colour.I'm just about to say cody if we could sooner but no 11 days left so I have to wait.I'm sitting on my bed and watching TV,nothing special just the simpsons.

*Ring ring*

I grabed my phone it was cody.Why he was calling me? Should i attend or not?I want to hear his voice so much

"Hello Pandora." Holy crap his voice is so hot."Hello Cody why are you calling me?" I asked him and bit my lip."I just wanted to hear your voice and say you something." he said.I'm not over his voice."What do you want?" I responded nervous but trying to act cool."I know you're nervous baby." He laughed.HIS LAUGH OMH PLEASE."I'm not." I said."You are so can I say it to you?" "Yes" what he's going to say me maybe that he hates me or that he doesn't want to meet me.

"I just want to say that i love you Pandora.You're such a good person and omg girl I need you so much you are my princess and my everything and im just so fucking excited to see you.My parents think im crazy 'cause i just speak about you and how much i want have you in my arms.I know its to early for you to be my girlfriend I know you so good haha.I dreamed about to kiss you,you smiled at me after we kissed.Thats just a fucking dream that is my life goal.I don't know when I felt in love with you Pandora.I want to feel your love.I never was that cool and beautiful boy in my school.I was bullied because i am fat and ugly.I was about to kill myself.But then pooooof i founded your number so I texted you.I wanted to act like the school bad boy I always wanted to be...I wanted to act like a cool kid.I don't know why you are still texting me i'm a stupid looser...Oh my god I can't without you.I love you so much Pandora.Bye baby see you in eleven days."

That was the first time that wrote something like this.If you like it comment or vote :)

All the love

M