Ch. 2- Party Time (Read Authors note)

I AM SO SORRY!!!! i posted the wrong chapter before and had to delet it before i could post this one!!! if any of you were confused by the random pick up place at the begining im soory!!! but that aside, enjoy and don't forget to fan,vote, comment, whatever :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

song of the moment: Party Rock Antheme/ LMFAO

Ch.2

Party Time

             By the time we pulled into the old country lane that gradually changed to dirt road that lead us to a large ranch style house that set out on the edge of Cartier Park. Lights from the house spilled out on to the lawn that was packed with teenagers swaying and dancing to the pulsing beat that flowed from the house.

              The Thops always knew how to through a good party and this was one I was always going to remember.

              Stepping out the car I looked around and smiled. All of the senior class was here

              Except for the valedictorians, always studying even in the summer so that they could stay ahead of the game I guess.

              Linking my left leather clad arm through Ken’s we walked up the four steps to the porch with peeling tan paint, and entered the dark pulsating front room.

              Turning into a side room Keena and I left each other’s side and wormed our way through the crowd to party.

              By the time I made it to the back of the house every guy knew I was there, I really did have heads turning, some with desire or jealousy in their eyes, but the worst were the guy’s, who mostly stared at my butt. I was squirming under all the attention. I never was one for the spot light and the fact that I was pretty wasn’t a good thing for me.

              When I got to the back yard I saw that Lizzie through the wildest party’s ever.

               There was a guy sitting in on a tree branch, one leg pulled up and the other hanging down, a red plastic cup in his hand, several people making out where they thought no one could see them, music blasting so loud my first thought was to cover my ears and run out of there, but that didn’t even compare to the noise of the screams, yells, I actually heard someone howling. They were people in her small pool dancing in the water with more plastic cups, god knows what in them. These people where crazy, something made them crazy.

               A smile played across my lips as the song changed and I started down the steps but what amazed me the most was when I started to dance. With my arms in the air, I began bobbing up and down with the rest of the crowd.

               “Doth my eye deceive me? Is thy fair lady here, dancing with all these heathens? I must rescue my Lady Aliena!” Brian’s voice reached my ears, always his joking tone. Seconds after his voice registered in my I felt a hand clamp down on mine and spun me around.

               I instinctually wrapped my arms around his neck, moving against him.

               He smiled; his hair falling over his brow, making the deep brown of his eyes that he hid behind his black rimmed glasses grew lighter as laugh coursed around us. Apparently the DJ was feeling sentimental and changed the song to a slow dance.