6: 20 questions

Running out of the horrendous place I was outside where other kids who also escaped were standing chatting with their friends.

"Delilah!Dude your so mean" Luke shouted out behind me.

He glared at me playfully because I had just left him there and ran out.

I smiled sheepishly at him grinning afterwards, "Sorry, I couldn't stay a second longer in there"

He just shook his head to my apology nodded in agreement to my last statement about needing to get out of there.

We walked next to each other chatting, while we got to know each other a bit more.

"Lets play 20 questions?" He asked me looking at his feet while we made our way down the street.

Basically before now he asked to walk me home because another thing found out is that he lives opposite me.

So now we'll probably be walking together everyday even though I have a car.

Basically I ditched my baby at the school...as in my baby I mean my beautiful, gorgeous insanely awesome car.

Because we decided to walk I had to leave it in the school parking lott where I'm hoping its safe for the night.

"So you up for 20 questions?" Luke asked looking down at his feet while he kicked the pebble.

I smiled and answered back "Sure"

He looked up and smiled back at me, "Okay me first" He said enthusiastically before lifting his hand up and stroking his imaginary beard

I giggled loudly at his action and shook my head which caused a grin to break out on his face

"Uhh...um. What's your favourite colour?"

I rose my eyebrows at his ridiculous question but answered nevertheless.

"Purple"

"Favourite movie?"

"Fault in our stars"

"What do you look for in a guy?"

I looked at him questiongly but he shrugged it off and stared at the ground.

"Uh probably...he needs to be a gentleman, treat me with respect, and basically just...love me with all his heart"

I said listing off all the things that Harry should've been to me.

Luke noticed my tense aura and coughed lightly trying to loosen it up.

"Sorry If I hit a soft spot, I didn't know" he apologized softly glancing at me with soft eyes.

"No no it's fine...I just remembered something"

He looked at me unconvc.f.incingly but left it at that.

"Carrying on, what's your second name?"

I looked at him and laughed, "Now that's something your never gonna to find out"

He looked at me and chuckled before shaking his head and looking back at the ground stuffing his hands in his pockets.

We walked in silence but its wasn't an awkward dead end conversation silence. It was a calm, us just enjoying the outside and each others presence type of silence.

After 5 minutes we were standing in front of my doorstep.

"Well this is goodbye I guess" I said standing on my doorstep.

He rubbed the back of his neck and opened his mouth to speak

"Yeah I guess it is, lll see you tomorrow though so don't miss me too much" he said jokingly and winked at me.

I laughed at him and took my key out, "I'm sure lll make it through the night"

He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and pulled away saying goodbye to him.

He waved and ran down across the street to his home.

I opened the door and walked in, the tv was on and Miché and my mom were on the couch watching television with tea in their hands, well Miche was but my mom as usual had herself perched over as she by busied herself with work.

"Hey guys" I greeted hanging my coat up.

"Hi darling, how was your day?" She asked not bothering to look up.

I rolled my eyes and replied a 'It was fine'

"Well I'm gonna go to bed, I'm feeling a bit sleepy" I said walking up the stairs.

I walked in my room and closed the door behind me.

Quickly stripping I decided I was just gonna lay in my undergarments.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up for bed before exiting the bathroom and hopping in bed.

I leaned over plugging my phone in and letting it charge for the night.

Sighing I sunk in my bed and closed my eyes.

Let's see what tomorrow has in place for me.

Heyyyyyy dudes. Well I hope you like Luke. Because I do.

Bye love you.

Vote.

Comment.

Like.

Read.