Chapter 10: Lauren?... Christina?...

I wake up in a van... Where am I...

"Dom!" Lauren yells but I can't answer... I can't talk...

"Dom? Dom?! Answer me!" She's screaming. I can only make out a small moaning noise. I think I'm in an ambulance... I pull out my phone and text Lauren saying 'I can't talk... Where's Christina'

"She's in the front... What do you mean you can't talk. Christina! Come here"

"What's wrong. Dom you're up! Dom?"

"Christina something happened. He can't talk. I think James hit his throat...."

"I'm going to beat the crap out of that kid." Christina says with clenched fists.

<Lauren's POV>

I can't tell Dom... I cant. James hit his neck when he was unconscious and hit me too... I can't walk... He kicked my knee in and broke my kneecap. I can't tell him. I love him too much.... But I have to.

"Dom... I know what happened.... James hit your neck and caused internal bleeding..." I can't tell him the rest. He hasn't noticed the crutches next to me and I hope he doesn't.

He texts me saying ' please... I need to talk... Get the doctors to do anything. I was supposed to sing with you guys in a few weeks.'

I say, "Dom you can't sing. The doctors said you might not be able to talk for a few months.... I'm sorry bro... And Dom I really love you...." Without thinking, I lean over and give him a long, passionate kiss. I'm going to regret this someday... Just someday.

----------------------------------------------------

A.N. So what do you think of Lauren's decisions? Please give me feedback. I need something to work off of! :) thanks for the reads and votes!