Theme 4: Clothes Swap

It was a nice Thursday afternoon in early October and all Jonathan wanted to do was shoot himself. Or maybe jump off a bridge? Would that get him out of this situation?

"Sock, why do I have to do this?" He asked, looking at his boyfriend with unamused eyes.

"Because," Sock said, grinning, "I want to see it!!"

Jonathan pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. He wished he could say no to the cute demon but he couldn't.

"Ugh, fine...." He said, letting his shoulders slump in defeat.

The demon cheered in delight and began to strip his clothes off. Jonathan sighed again and did the same, laying them out on his bed. He took Sock's discarded cloths and just strafed at them.

"This is unbelievable...." He muttered, pulling the boys jeans on.

"Maybe," Sock said, falling over as he pulled Jonathan's jeans on, "But you're doing it anyway!"

"Yeah," the teen muttered, pulling the purple skirt on, "Because I love you."

"What was that?" Sock asked, pulling the white t-shirt on.

"Nothing...." Jonathan said, pulling the light blue shirt on.

"You sure?" Sock grinned, pulling the grey hoodie on and sipping it.

"I'm sure." Jonathan said, slipping the brown vest on.

Sock smiled and tied his red scarf around Jonathan's neck and put his hat atop his head. Sock tossed him his striped socks (no pun intended?) and the teen rolled his eyes, pulling them on. Once he righted himself, he finally took a good look at Sock. A light blush came to his cheeks as he looked at his boyfriend in his hoodie, which was very large on him.

"You look so cute!!" Sock said, jumping up and down.

"Yeah...," Jonathan mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck, "So... so do you...."

Sock blushed lightly as well and smiled. He grabbed the end of the scarf around Jonathan's neck and pulled him down to his height. He wrapped his arms around his neck and pressed his lips to his. Jonathan smiled against his lips and kissed back, wrapping his arms around his waist. Maybe this wasn't so bad.