Chapter 16- Rapunzel's Story

Jacks Pov.

"So a few weeks ago, on July 10th, I was walking by the woods. It was very dark, but I had a flashlight so I didn't need to worry. I thought. I started to feel sick. I was nauseous, I had a huge headache, and my legs hurt from walking so much. So I decided to walk back to my car.

"When I got there, someone was standing waiting for me. It was Pitch Black. I-i started to scream but he put his hand to my mouth and told me, 'I can see your not feeling well. I have some medicine. I'll give some to you,'

"Of course, I tried to get away but he reached out and grabbed my hand. He told me the medicine would help, and I really was not feeling well...... So I took it. Then, when I started to feel better, he told me that he needed me to help him. He said he needed me to date you and then, since Elsa likes you, she'd be upset. Soon, she would be fed up. Then she'd want to do anything to get even with you. So she would join him and try to destroy you. He really wants to destroy you." She exaggerated that part emphasizing the really.

"The medicine wasn't really medicine. It was a controlling pill made by him. And it would not wear off unless there was a blow to the head. Well there wasn't a blow to my head in those few minutes, so of course I- I, well I said yes!" Rapunzel burst into tears.

"Rapunzel," Elsa started softly. "It's not your fault. You were controlled. You couldn't help it." I could tell her reassuring wasn't helping.

"But, I tricked Jack, made him trust me, lied to him, and- and.... Choked you! I'm so so sorry!" She continued sobbing. I decided try to comfort her. She was still my girlfriend. "Jack, you don't have to. I tricked you. I lied to you. You don't have to have me be your girlfriend. I know you really like Elsa. And besides, I like this guy at the hotel; Eugene bit I call him Flynn." A small smile spread across her face. I nodded showing I understood.

Letter to the readers
PLEASE READ!!
Hi! Just wanted to say as abrupt as this is, it's the end! But there is a second book called "He's Back" Its about Pitch realizing that Rapunzel wasn't helping anymore and he tries to get revenge. I hope you'll read it! You can find the first chapter tonight.
Please read it! Bye!