Chapter 6: Telling Jack

Elsa's Pov.

I ran to Jack's room and knocked on the door. "Oh, hi, Elsa!" He said as he opened the door. 

"Hi, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him.

"Sure."

"First, there's no one else in here right?"

"No...Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Just sit down." We walked over to the couch and sat down. "So, after I walked to our room I heard Rapunzel talking quietly so I pressed my ear to the door and listened."

"You eavsdropped! On my girlfriend?!?!?!?" Jack said surprised.

"Calm down. I heard her talking and saying you would be....be...gone.....meaning...."

"Go on." He pressed me.

"Gone meaning...." I gulped. "....de...de...dead." I finished in a whisper.

"Elsa! She would never say that! She loves me! Why are you saying this?" He asked surprised.

"Jack, I heard her. That's what she said!"

"She wouldn't. You've got to be lying." Just then Kristoff came in. 

"Sorry, I didn't know you were here, Elsa." He said questioningly. 

"She's just leaving." Jack said.

"Jack...please!" I whispered.

"Elsa. Please leave," he said. I walked over to the door with tears in my eyes. Why wouldn't he listen?

Jack's Pov.

I couldn't understand it. Elsa had never ever lied so why now? Did she like me? I knew Rapunzel would never kill me. I was surprised and hurt that Elsa would lie.