Chapter 1: Jackunzel

Elsa's Pov.

I was walking down the street to Jack's house when I heard people talking in low serious voices. "It would....Magical!" one said. I was missing words and couldn't figure out who was talking with Jack. I went by his fence and looked through the hole. I gasped.

Jack and Rapunzel were sitting next to each other with Rapunzel saying, "We should have our date at that new fancy restaraunt across town. "

Then Jack replied, "Great idea! I'll pick you up at 6:30 PM."

I couldn't believe it. They were going on a date!!!

I ran home as fast as I could. Thank goodness Anna wasn't home or she would be worried with me just running in and going straight to my room. There I thought it all over. My cousin was really dating Jack Frost? I don't know why but I just didn't like it. Normally I'd be happy for the both of them but not now!

*****

I sat on my bed with my diary. So far I wrote this:

I want to be happy for them but I don't want to be. I just don't understand it. When Jack tells me tomorrow, I will fake a smile for him and Rapunzel. I have to! But their couple name will be Jackunzel!

I rolled over put my book under my pillow and went to sleep.

*****

Jack's Pov.

I walked over to Elsa's house and knocked on the door. Elsa answered. "Hi, Jack! Come in."

"Thanks," I replied. I sat down on the couch and Elsa sat next to me. "I wanted to tell you that Rapunzel and I are.....Dating!!!!"

"Wow! That's......Amazing! I'm so happy that you are both happy." she replied with a huge smile on her face. "This is wonderful! I did not see this coming but yet still wonderful!"

"I know thanks!" I replied with a grin a my face.

Anna walked in the room. Then I told her beaming and she jumped up and down congratulating us!! I was happy. I really liked Rapunzel.