Chapter 5: Vacation Part 2

Elsa's Pov.

Anna and I were going upstairs to our hotel room when Anna saw their doughnuts. "I'm gonna' get a doughnut," she said.

I rolled my eyes. I knew she was going to get at least two dozen donuts. "Okay, well I'm going to continue upstairs." I replied.

I went to the elevator and pushed the up button. It opened and I saw Kristoff and Jack on the elevator. "Hi!" I said.

"Hi," they both said. They walked off the elevator and I walked on. I hit our floor number and in no time I was walking to our room. I heard Rapunzel talking on the phone in a hushed voice. What could she possibly be talking about that she is so quiet? I wondered. I tip-toed to the door and and listened.

"Yes.....Jack will be gone within 2 weeks." I missed some of what she said. But what I heard next was all I needed. "Mmmm hmmmm. Gone as in dead."

I backed up slowly and then ran for the elevator. I kept pushing the down button and ran to the pool. "Jack! Jack!" I called but didn't see him. Anna came over with 3 dozen doughnuts.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. Where's Jack?" I said worriedly.

"He went back upstairs but seriously what's wrong?" she replied returning my worried expression.

"Tell you later!" I called back to her as I ran quickly to the stairwell.