My little secret

The doctor pulls them both aside and say's "are you array and shy ?" both of them nodded "good ""your cousins called they told me everything " Ashly gets frustrate and asks "what's wrong with them?" the doctor look's at them and say's " they both have brain cancer." ...."will..." will they be ok ?" "We are not sure"

As the two of them were getting ready to see their parents Ashly's Iphone6 "Bing" it was there cousin Le asking if she "knew a guy named Bryce?" "Um I know of him but I don't like him why?" "Oh no reason it's just he's here." "What!" what do you mean he's at our house?" j looks at her and asks what ' going on?" " It's Bryce tell him to leave " fine looks upset talks the phone and asked him to leave "Ashly and j left the hospital on Saturday at 2:40 pm and got back to San Diego at 12:30 pm Sunday .

On Monday Ashly went to Mr. Kings class and on the other side of the door Bryce had 37 different colors of water balloon's in a bucket on top of the door and when Ashly was about to open the door Bryce jumped of of the chair and stood in the iller smiling ready to see his prank come crashing down on Mr. King .that's what he thought and hoped but instead the 37 differently color water balloon's came crashing down on Ashly .

Upset and mad Ashly was yet again soaking wet and yet again it was all Bryce's fault , yet again he is mad and a tad ashamed , walks up to her and say's "really" "again you had to just mess the whole thing up again.

" Ashly look's at him and say's "and you you wonder why t never talk to you your just cocky little jerk who wants to get in trouble to be cool when clearly you're not "Ashly sigh's wiped the water off her face that are hiding her tear's and say" "you might have fooled everyone else but you haven't fooled me" Ashly walks away before he could say a single word as soon as she was far away from him she breaks down and is on her knee's crying about her parents and Bryce followed and found her. Walks over and start's clapping and say's "great speech made me think your tuff but as I can see you're not haa haa" ...ashy looks up at him upset and pissed and say's "thanks" she gets up and gets ready to leave her back facing Bryce she turns her head and says "stop acting like you know me because... you don't" and Ashly walks away.