Him or her

"Ring Ring " Ashly's phone goes off when she look's down and see's the name don't answer as she put's her pone back into her back pocket it start's ringing once more it was Bryce who kept calling and calling 47 missed calls later she gives in and pickes up "hello " with an irritated tone in her voice "ASHLY don't hang up the phone " i scream's into the phone  "you have like ten second's before i do .....10 "she start's to count down "Ok ...OK listen i am sorry i really am i didn't know about what was going on in her life i just wanted to say that ."  "really ?" "yea listen can we talk some where ....you know face to face?" ".....ummm i guess so " "GREAT!!!!" meet me at beach house you know where that is right?" "yea " great "

At noon ashly went to the beach Ashly say D.j  and he was not alone this time there was a girl with fair skin dirty brown hair  like  eye's dark as night , lips red as a rose and a belly button ring  .In Ashly's mind she was ever man's dream and every woman's nightmare come true  as Ashly walked down the beach the warm sand between her toe's the sun hitting her golden skin just right her long dark brown hair with her natural highlight's . Ashly put's her sunglasses on ,and her earphones in and her music on and she starts to go for a jog down the beach as she jog's passed D.j and his mysterious  friend  and Ashly never look's back she just keep's looking forward .

      Ashly get's to the beach house at 12:30 pm "hey Bryce " when Bryce turn's around he is shocked to find Ashly in her bikini  he is amazed by her beauty and he stand's there speechless . "Um ... Bryce ?" "huh ...oh hey sorry i was umm.. just thinking about something " "so um thank's for coming " "yea so what did you want to talk to me about that you could not do that over the phone ?" Bryce walk's  over to her and say i like you a lot but i know you don't feel the same way but i can change i promise i will change for you .... " Bryce look's up at her with his big brown eye's and an innocent look on his face and continues "for us ..."

   "Listen Bryce I really don't know what to say  it's just i don't like you like that " Bryce look's at her and say's with a evil smirk "yet .... you don't like me like that yet "  as Bryce get's closer to her as his hand slowly grabs her to pull her closer to him till there bodies were touching till they were so close that Ashly could see the little flake's of gold in his eyes how is lips are light pink Bryce smiles and say's with a comforting tone in his voice "i know i was a jerk to you on the first day i know i have no right to like you .....but i do i can get you out of my head i can get your smile out of my head or how much i must have hurt you i am truly sorry please just give me a chance to show you how much you mean to me .....please "

As she was about to answer she gets a call from the hospital "listen Bryce can i have some time to think abut this i really need to go i am really sorry " "um ...yea" a smile ghosted upon his face say's " i can what for as long as it takes " he said sweetly

As Ashly run's down the beach to her car she see's D.j all alone but instead of listening to her heart to go talk to him she keep's run .....but when D.j see's her he try's to catch up .....