Rose

"Many say the world will end in fire, many say in ice. But what I have tasted of sire I would favor those with fire" "mon Coeur ne peut pas predre beaucoup plus" "very good Ashly very good ok everyone how do you say my love?" said Miss Rose "mon amour"

The next day J and Ashly were going to California to go to the hospital the doctors say they don't know if they will get better. There is a lot of cancer in there. On the way back J Ashly were in their 2015 porche when and they were talking about their parents J what are we going to ... "J LOOK OUT!! Crash they crashed in to a truck.

2 weeks later. 2 weeks after the accident J was sent to the hospital after he would not wake up they found out that j got hit hard in the accident and went into a deep coma that night.

And their parent's got worse and the cancer spread the doctors are not sure about it all. 15 weeks after the accident and j is still in the coma.

         At school Ashly walks to Mr. king's class and Bryce has a bucket on the door once more with rotten milk inside and Ashly kick's the door open and Bryce gets rotten milk all over him "that's for thinking you know who I am" Ashly kick's him in the dick and say 's and that's for my brother thanks for the hint to" and she walks away Bryce stand's up and say's with a sexy grin "what hint" Ashly takes his collar and says you're the only one I know who has a truck with the license plate that say's #1 baby we were in there you know what his car looks like!" Bryce looks into her brown eye's lick's his lips and say's "what you watch me?"

"listen sweet heart I don't know what you are talking about sorry" Bryce turns and gets ready to leave when Ashly tapes him on the shoulder when Bryce turns around she punches him and say's "that's for my brother."

         Then she bends down pulls him by his shirt and throws him out of the class room. The whole class is quite at first then start cheering.      As Bryce is on the ground dealing with a bloody noise he says to himself making sure no one could hear "I think I'm in love " and as Ashly wipes the blood off her hand say's "what a jerk" next period in English Ashly sat in the middle and Bryce comes in and sat right next to her. "Okay class" say's miss violet "open your book's to Pg. 193 "Bryce leans over and say's "hey what you doing later today? Ashly look's at him and says "shh" "I was thinking we could hang ""shhh" "and it could be fun" "shh" mister King!! Miss violet scream's Bryce looks up "if you don't want to pay attrition you can just leave!!" ok.

      Ashly look's at Bryce and Ashly says are you mister king's son? Bryce look's at her and say's "yea why?" Ashly was quiet for a while and think's "then why does he try to prank him?" but Ashly say's "oh ok ".

       The bell rings and Ashly gets her stuff and starts to leave gets a call from the hospital they said that her father is not going to make it Ashly drove to the hospital when she got there she finds out that her father has only 2 weeks left to live Ashly is losing her best friend and the one person that she trust the most. The only thing she will have left form her father is a golden heart shaped locket in ingraved in it it say's my little rose.

For 2 week's ahsly has been at her father's bed side

" Ashly " she heard a voice coming form her father's hospital bed "Ashly" the voice was barely a whisper "daddy ?" sweet heart i love and you need to take care of your mother and brother ok" "daddy whats going on are you ok  ?" her father's eyes were gay ,cold , and life less  his skin was pale her father knew that death was coming for him and that it would be hard for ashly that she would be in pain and not know what to do or whom to turn to  "yes sweet heart i am fine just please take care of them and your self i love you so very much and i will see you tomorrow on your birthday now please get some sleep you have to look extra beautiful like that is possible you are already so beautiful "