I serve drinks not my name.

*** I serve drinks not my name ***

I am sitting at the coffee shop tapping away on my phone. Waiting for the competition to start I wanted to relax for a bit. It is a cloudy day with streaks of sunlight falling on the roads which are all set for the race.

"You're ready to start in 20 minutes." Wren, my best friend says standing in front of me. I nod my head and get up; putting back my phone in my jacket I walk towards the door. An unknown waitress smiles as me as she waves her finger saying a bye. I smirk and nod my head at her, opening the door I step outside and take out my shades. As I walk by two girls turn around and look at me. One of them whistles.

Wren, who is walking by my side says, "You have to win this. You have to teach that dumb fuck a lesson." I look at him and answer, "Just remember to throw me a party." He smirks and shakes his head saying, "I will man. I will."

The dumb fuck was one of the many fuckers I had met in my life. But this fucker had done what he shouldn't have. He challenged me for a bike race. He was the other claimed player of our university, and why am I participating in this race? Well because the person who won would get to rule over the collage and on the bed. And also cause it was my final year. Plus how could I miss ruling over the whole university. Oh, just so you know I'm a graduate, but still the university has some pretty hot girls. Also, my dad's a trustee, so no one can stop me from entering. As if they could.

"Kayden Miller is up next with Shane Vanchester." The announcer announces and the whole crowd which mainly consists of our college students, mainly girls in mini shorts or skirts, start shouting. Wohhh those legs........

We are on the outskirts of New York. This is a place where they hold bike races thought the year. A place where I bike race once in a while.

As I walk to my 2006 Ducati Desmosedici RR. One of the many sizzling girls walks toward me with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hey handsome!" She says as she winks at me and passes a helmet my way. As I take the helmet I realize that she has also passed me a paper with her name and number on it. I smirk and nod then start walking again.

I wear the helmet and sit on the bike. Looking to my left I see Shane sitting on his bike, smirking.

I turn to look at the front where the girl drops the scarf and then speed up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey Kay. Where do you wanna party tonight?" Asks Wren. "Well now that I won let's go to Midnight Calls. I haven't been there in ages. Let's just tell someone here and the news will pass on. Are you coming with me to my place or will you meet me there?" I ask looking at him as I wipe my face with a towel.

"Yep man coming with you. Just give me a minute."

He walks towards a girl and whispers something to her and she nods with a smile on her face. Taking out his bike keys, Wren walks back towards me and says, "All set to go."

He puts on his helmet and starts the engine of his bike.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey man, nice party." Some guy says as I walk past him towards the bar. Wren has gone AWOL after one hour from the start of the party. I sit on the bar and start to look around searching for a fish in the pond.

"What can I get for you?" Asks a female voice. I turn around to see a familiar face, but somehow I don't remember her name. "Seriously?" She says looking up and spreading her arms out wide.