I'm going to open you up but don't try to run or do anything stupid

*** I'm going to open you up but don't try to run or do anything stupid***

I wake up to see a naked girl next to me. I smirk and shut my eyes. Well let's wait for breakfast and then leave. The girl wakes up ten minutes later and whines, "Are you asleep Kayden?" I don't move and wait for her to get out of bed and make me something to eat. What? I am hungry after all the exercise.

She gets out of the bed and opens a door, which I guess is the washroom. She walks out after sometime and smiles at me. She bends down and picks up my shirt to wear. Thank god I always have a spare shirt in my car. Not that I mind going around with this body. She puts it on and goes out.

After having breakfast I take her number telling I'll call her later and walk out of the building. As soon as I get into my car, I delete her number and put on a loose shirt.

It had been a week since I last saw Sam and that felt weird. I don't know why but I wanted to see her. I had called her two days back to hang out, but she said she was busy.

>>>>>>>>

Walking into the club I make my way towards the bar. It is weird but one can always find Sam here at any time they come. I mean, why does she work so hard if she owns a freaking penthouse?

As soon as I reach the bar I sit down and look around to spot her. Well, she is the only girl working here at this hour, so it is easy to spot her.

She is sitting at the far end of the bar with a MacBook in front of her. Her hair in a messy bun and a nerd glass on her face, she also has a cup of coffee in her hand while she is biting her lips. Well, she did look serious.

I get up and walk to her. She looks at me and closes the lid of her MacBook with force. As soon as I sit down next to her she turns to me and says, "Look, you don't have to do this. If you want to meet them you just have to tell me. I would never stop you from seeing them."

I give her a confused look and ask, "Okay? What are, or who are we talking about here?"

She gives me a confused look and then frowns. Is she bipolar or something? "You don't know, do you?" She whispers and slips off her glasses.

She keeps her head down on the counter and sighs heavily. "Are you alright?" I ask her and she nods sitting in the same posture.

She suddenly jerks up and says, "We are going out. Give me a minute, so I can grab my things." I nod, a little confused. She gets up, grabs her glasses, MacBook and phone and scurries away.

Okay?!

Five minutes later she walks out with her hair open and a big bag in her hand and talking in the phone. ".... Hum ya. Fine? Good. Don't make any mistakes." She cuts the call and says, "Let's go."

"But where?" I ask and she says, "Just, let's go." I follow her. "Luke, I won't be back today. Handle Mokena for me. Tell Fidel to make that call to Raze and tell Mark to not let that jerk inside today." She shouts orders as she grabs some money and a card from the cash draw or something.

"Woahhhh!!!! Thief..." I shout. She stares at me and says, "Shut up oh dearest customer." She then puts the things inside a wallet and shouts, "Lukeeeeee!!!!!! I'm off."

"Fine girl." Luke shouts. Some people around the club are checking her out and she looks at them. She bows down and then shouts, "Done raping me." The guys look around and she walks out of the counter and towards the exit.

I follow her and am about to take out my car keys when a car stops in front of us. A freaking BMW, that too the latest model.

A guy gets out and hands the key to Sam.