Prologue

I press her even more and she looks scared. "What are you going to do? Take me against a wall and then leave me?" She asks hatred flashing across her face. I furrow my eyebrows and say, "What are you talking about?"

She leaves out a humorless laugh and said, "I'm talking about what you did to me 3 years ago Kayden." A tear slips down her eyes as I stand there confused as hell.

What the hell is she talking about? She can't be talking about what I think she is talking about. She pushes my chest and I move back.

"This was a bad idea." She shakes her head and wipes away her tears. "I think you should leave." She says slipping into her serious posture and looking at me.

"Make sure you never see me again Kayden. Goodbye." She smiles and moves a little back giving me some place to leave. 

_______________________________

She was scared and shy and wouldn't talk much but then three years later she is outgoing, sears like shit, drinks up an entire bottle of vodka and manages to stand still and then goes wrestling down guys after drinking. Talk about life change. But then, she is Samara Lancaster and not....

But the thing I regret is that I fell in love with her........ But  she is on the other side of the line. This is all about CROSSING LINES.  

_______________________________

Hello guys, 

I'm new here and reading all the amazing stuffs written here on wattpad has inspired to write a something of my own.

Feel free to comment on anything u feel like and please make sure u help me outta this one. Hope u like the prologue. I'll update the 1st chapter pretty soon.