044

Today 12:11 PM
Bobby: Bunny, have you eaten?

Bobby: Um bunny?

Bobby: Why aren't you replying again?

Bobby: Oh! There, I saw you!

Bobby: You're on your phone but you're not replying? I thought you said you won't ignore me again?

Bobby: Why aren't you eating? What are you doing?

Bobby: Hey

Bobby: I'm beside you right now

Bobby: Why aren't you looking?

Bobby: What are you doing?

Bobby: Zaraaaaaaaaaah

Bobby: I've been talking to you but you're not answering. What are you doing?

Bobby: Shit. Bunny, why are you crying?

Bobby: SHIT

Zarah: Hey, Bob.

Zarah: Wait where are you going?

Zarah: Hey. I just finished backreading. Look, I'm sorry I didn't reply

Zarah: I was on airplane mode 😅

Zarah: I was just reading a mystery book on wattpad

Zarah: I didn't want distractions that's why I was on airplane mode

Zarah: I'm really sorryyyyy

Zarah: Where are you going?

Bobby: Oh. I thought you were ignoring me again.

Bobby: I just went to the cafeteria. Your friends told me you didn't eat yet, so I'm buying you a meal, and you need comfort food. You were sobbing so hard back there. Why did you cry anyway?

Zarah: Oh that

Zarah: Milky just freaking died. I cant anymore. I mean, he was stuck in the upturnt car, he has broken glass all over his skin and the killer just had to drag him out forcibly and chain him to the back of the car. The killer was supposed to drive to drag Milky with him, but Tamara was there. And the killer took her and blindfolded her and put headphones on her, but despite that, she still heard Milky's screams. It hurts so bad. I feel like I could be next.

Bobby: Shit, what's going on? Who's Milky? And Tamara? Zarah, are you okay? Is someone after you, too? What do you mean you could be next? Shit, we should call the police!

Zarah: OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂

Bobby: Bunny, what's so funny? You could be in danger right now. We have to tell someone.

Zarah: But Bobby, I told you I was reading a mystery book right?

Zarah: I cried because of that scene

Bobby: What the actual fuck

Bobby: Shit. Bunny, you fucking scared me.

Zarah: I told you I was reading a mystery book, didn't I?

Zarah: And Bobby, you're buying me food, right? Cheesecake and matcha milk tea will do 😊