The New JiYoon

A\N: New Hair in the media. =) 

*After hours of shopping*

"Oh my holy god what is all this?! AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" Mrs. Kwon gasped as she opened the door. "Hi~ we are back mommy.." Jiyoon waved her hands awkwardly standing between two girls that each had at least ten shopping bags around their hand.

Of course the main was herself, she had changed her hair from long natural curly hair into really short curly ombré hair. "Come in, oh god I'm speechless." Mrs. Kwon waved them in and sat on the nearest chair before she could faint.

"We needed to change your daughter.. she had nothing in her room that belongs to a girl.. and she looks more like a girl now..." Min tried to awkwardly explain the situation. "True," Mrs. Kwon nodded then she turned to her daughter again "but where did you get the courage and money for all this change and stuff?" She asked raising her eyebrows. They are rich, but her parents never gave her a lot of money. They never wanted their child to get spoiled and become those girls who always went "Daddy this! Daddy that! Daddy all!".

"I was saving up all the monthly money you gave me all these years and since I never wanted to buy anything, I had like over 1000$ with me for nothing. I still have like 300$ left." Jiyoon blushed looking down when Min and Yubin gasped.

"Over 1000$ and not even one single dollar spent on yourself?"

"How hasn't the money rotten until now? Years?!?"

"Enough kids, I'm shocked too but at least it didn't took her 20 more years to use it.." Her mom smiled proudly as she looked at her blushing daughter. Finally, she is changing for good. She is giving up something precious for something more precious; her life. "Go up and do your work. I'll do mine." Her mom stood up going back to her computer work while the girls nodded and went to their room to organize for tomorrow and the next days coming up.

*The Next Day*

"Get out!" Her mom snapped at her for the 100th time. "But mom...." She sank more into her seat in the car. "WHAT BUT? COME ON! YOU LOOK PERFECT AND NO ONE WILL SAY ANYTHING! No one even pays attention to you..." Her mom thought that she whispered the last part to herself but it was heard perfectly by Jiyoon. "Wow mom! Thanks a lot for the comfort!" Jiyoon rolled her eyes giggling then finally got out of the car and slowly started walking to the gate.

"Hey!" A guy walked past her and winked at her.

That did not happen.. Nope, it didn't.

She closed her eyes and looked down, then started walking in a faster pace.

Don't. Don't. Don't, just don't.

She thought to herself as she kept on passing by people who eyed her from head to toe and smirked, gasped or just started gossiping.

I wanna be the old me!!!

She cried in her mind as she remembered her quite school days, already regretting her strong decision of changing herself into someone strong and new.

I can do it! At least for the 700$ dollars I spent on all this! I need to!

She did a 'fighting' in here head and then raised her head up high strongly. Looking right back at everyone who stared at her in the eye and then showing them a big smirk.

I'll do this!

"Hey boy!" She winked at a guy who passed by. The guy looked at her shocked at first then confused.

Did I go too far?

Her worries started again. She knew she just ruined herself but, "Hey! Wanna hang out with us?" and so her worries were replaced with more confusion and a bit of the feeling of accomplishing something as he then he gave her an unbelievablily cute smile.

Did he just ask me that? Me? Nooo way!

"Y-Yeah sure!"

Oh shit what did I say?! Oh my god no I just did not say that!

"Cool! See you later! Bye!" The guy tapped her shoulder and gave her a cute smile before walking off. "Yea.. See you later.." She whispered to herself still not adjusting to what happened. 

At least I know him. He's a classmate thank god!

She thought to herself, trying to be thankful that it was someone she knew a bit and not a complete stranger but she still knew she wouldn't get through this so easily.

At least I took a step closer to being the opposite of myself!

She turned around and was about to walk her own way when she saw him, at the corner of her eye, leaning against a tree with some strange look, that she can't define at all, on his face which she was sure it was directed at her.

I don't care anymore...

And so she turned her head away, leaving everything right there behind her back as she turned over a new fresh page and started her new life which she was sure would be stranger than she ever can think off.

It will really be strange, considering that she will have to go and make new friends and sit with a group of stranger- who are boys! Boys for gods sake! This will be a crazy start... A really crazy one!

But, she was ready. Hell yeah she was!