My Role Model

A/N: My love for Jae has been growing so much each day so I wanted to let all my wild imaginations into this book. Thanks for reading. Credits to V_bae96 for making the main plot with me. We both suddenly got the idea in class and I'm really thankful to her<3 Check her book out too! It's V Fanfic!<3

Author's POV_

"Ahh I'm gonna be late!!" She screamed as she kept on running. 'Today is special! It's his birthday! I can't be late!' She thought as she kept on dogging people and running.

"Hey stalker why are you running?" She stopped when someone asked. She turned around and smiled "Hi Min! It's his birthday so I'm trying to be on time and also he said today he will sing some special song!" She jumped excitedly still checking her watch to see if it's actually okay to be not running by now.

"Oh come on," Min rolled her eyes "anyway isn't he in the gym? Why are you running that way?" Min asked. "Nope, today he went for the back garden~" she said and then started running again. 'I'm so happy he was born! I know he will like my gift! Ugh I love him!' She started her fantasies again as she was running for him.

"Hii! I see you are right on time again kid!" Another girl, or more like woman, greeted her when she reached the garden. "Yup! All for my Jae~" She gave her cute eye-smile. "Aish you are so cute!~" that woman played with her cheeks before going back to her job. 'Ahh I love my mother-in-law!' She thought as she looked at that woman's retreating back.

  "Okay everyone! Sit down I'll be starting!" Someone said causing her to come back to reality. Every single thing related to Jae makes her have wild fantasies. 'That is my Jae's voice~' she started to fan girl inside her mind as she turned around and saw Jae starting his performance. 'Woah why is today so hot? How did Jae change so much in like 18 hours if she calculated correctly?

  He had his hair up unlike the other days, he was wearing something stylish and cool unlike how he would just wear a plain t-shirt and jeans and instead of his normal school glasses he had an black sunglasses on which made him look hundred times more hot! "Someone hold me!~" she whispered to herself. 'Ahh that beautiful voice~' she looked at him singing delightfully.

"I guess it was a good choice I made him dress up huh?" Someone asked putting her hands on her shoulder from behind. She nodded brushing her imaginary tears away "Also his self composed lyrics are so heart touching- wait what?" She turned around finding her so called mother-in-law smiling down at her. She looked at her shocked "Y-You made him dress like that?" She asked. "Yup!" She nodded. "I love you, Miss Park!" She hugged her tightly.

"How many times did I tell you to call me unni or just by my name, Ha Eun." She hugged her back laughing at her silliness. She just loved this girl. She made her son dress up like that especially for her because she knew how much that was her taste. "Go enjoy it! I have a class to teach." She pushed her toward the crowd and went away.

"Wooo~" Everyone said as he finished the first song. "Now I'll sing 'colors' please enjoy~" Jae smiled. "Wooo~" Everyone clapped again anticipating his singing again. "Nooo," she whispered "I'm so weak against that song.." She closed her eyes waiting for his voice to take over her emotions once again.

"Colors!~ Colors!~" she sang the ending along while crying. Everyone was looking at her including Jae. "Oh look it's stalker again!" Someone shouted from afar. She rolled her eyes "I knew this would happen. Why does this song always make me cry?!"  She cleaned her wet cheeks. "Why does she always cry like this?" Someone whispered next to her. "Heard that!" She looked at her side tiredly.

"Ha ha.. umm..." Jae scratched his neck not wanting any fights "So like I promised I will give you guys some signs and accept your gifts even tho I don't deserve them and I'm not someone who should give you signs... Line up?" He suggested. "I am first!" She went next to him.