"Seriously Cam?"

Myles Parrish imagine: 'Seriously Cam?'

You woke up to a loud beeping noise, what the hell? You groaned getting up in bed. Rubbing your eyes you tried to familiarise yourself with your surroundings. You were wearing a guys shirt, which smelled so good. Then the beeping started again and you realised you were at Myles' place. Having come over last night to watch a movie. You had fallen asleep in his bed. You got up and walked out to the kitchen passing the living room. You were blinded by smoke and fog everywhere. Myles ran straight passed you and opened the sliding door. "What happened here Myles?" You asked coughing and waving your hand in front of your face. "Myles did you try and cook again?" Kalin chuckled referring to the other night when he set the fire alarms off cooking chicken. Then he froze realising that someone else was in the living room. "Umm hi Kalin." You said trying to cover yourself up having only Myles t-shirt on which hit you right above your ass. But Kalin was doing the same. He had walked out in just his boxers not knowing there was company. "Uhhh... Hi Y/N, I didn't realise you were here." He looked you up and down then grabbed a pillow from the couch and held it in front of his private area. Laughing awkwardly he backed up into his room.

You had now experienced morning wood with Kalin White, what a sight. The house was now starting to clear up and you turned to Myles. Placing your hands over your eyes after what you had seen you shouted "MYLES I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE." He laughed at you and grabbed your hands looking right at you. He had the cheesiest smiles ever, those ones where you realise what you have in life and can't help but feel giddy about it. But then he frowned with a pouty face. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I tried to make you breakfast but I wasn't paying attention and burnt the eggs."

"Aww it's okay baby, I'm more of a sausage kinda gal," you smirked. Myles' face was so close to yours and he was smiling like crazy. Looking at him, he looked down at your lips and licked his own. You smiled at him, and teased him "So you gunna actually kiss me or just stare at my lips?" He laughed and placed his lips on to yours. You couldn't help but smile while he kissed you. But then he pulled you close to him by the waist, he was now placing open kisses on your mouth. Myles always did this, he would always wait a couple of seconds. Then right on time you felt his tongue graze your bottom lip. You smiled knowing exactly how he works and gladly gave him entrance. You kissed him back just as passionately as he did. His right hand snaked its way up his shirt you were wearing and started to lightly circle your hips with his thumb. It made you tingle and want him even more so you pulled him even closer. He had now picked you up and placed you on the kitchen counter. Standing in between your legs he had one hand on your thigh and the other caressing your left cheek. Just then Cam came out of his room and said "HEY PEOPLE EAT THERE!" And you pulled away from Myles, Myles placed his head in the crook of your neck

"Seriously Cam?" he said with distraught, his eyes still shut.

"Hahaha" Cam laughed.

"So I guess I'm making breakfast after that near death experience." Cam joked. You guys had finished eating breakfast and Kalin even joined putting on pants this time, as well as yourself.

"BYE!" Kalin and Cam shouted as they left to go meet up with some girls. You and Myles were sitting on the couch, you laid on his chest while watching the amazing world of gumball. He was such a little kid sometimes. An hour had passed and Myles now put his hands in your hair, starting to massage your scalp, which you found relaxing, but then he moved his hand to your neck and you jerked away. "What?" He smiled already knowing the answer.

"You know I don't like it when people touch my neck, it ticklesssss" you whined.

"What like this?" He placed his hands on your neck and started to tickle you.

"Myles stop!" You moaned. He continued to tickle you, giggling like a 5 year old.

"Baby stopppp," you tried to say in the cutest voice to make him stop. But he wasn't buying it, he placed his hands on your sides and tickled you there too.

"How about here, does this tickle." You jumped up and said "MYLES STOP IT PLEASEEEE" running around the couch to try and get you, he finally caught you when he decided to jump over the couch. He trapped you against the kitchen counter and continued to tickle your sides. You decided to stop him by kissing him. Grasping his neck tightly you pulled his lips towards you. You guys were again in the same position as this morning, you on the counter with him between your legs, "Y/N," Myles moaned into your mouth.

Just then to the left someone shouted "Jesus Christ not again, you two are like rabbits!" Cam shouted. "I said people eat here!"

Myles sighed "Keriously Cam?" Shaking his head. Kalin bursted out laughing saying "BRUH"

The end.:)