Late Night Calls

Myles Parrish imagine: Late Night Calls

"It was nice seeing you again Y/N." Myles said to you as he walked you to your front door. "Yeah it was really nice to see you Myles." You agreed.

"So when can I see you again?" He moved closer to you and held on to your leather jacket. You had your hands in the pockets, surprised you didn't do anything. He lent his forehead on yours. Closing your eyes you took his scent in and said, "You'll see me when you see me I guess." You smiled slyly and walked into your apartment. You could feel Myles checking you out from behind and it made your heart beat quicken.

"Wait..." Myles said, you stopped in your tracks and turned around slightly. You smiled at him, reassuring him that it was okay to keep talking. "Can I at least call you?" He asked. You laughed and said, "Of course Myles."

"Goodnight Y/N." Myles waved.

"Goodnight Myles." You replied.

You got ready for bed and jumped in. You turned off your side lamp and closed your eyes ready to drift off into a dreamless sleep. Just then your phone rang, vibrating on your bedside table, buzzz, buzzz.

You picked it up and smiled it was Myles.
"Hmm I didn't think you'd pick up." Myles said.

"And why is that Mr. Parrish?" You asked sarcastically.

"Well earlier it seemed like you were playing hard to get." He chuckled.

"Girls that seem hard to get are reflecting the level of game the guy has." You joked.
"Oh so you're saying I have no game?" He asked.
"Never said that, you are the one that said that." You laughed.
"But it was implied?" He continued.
"Implication is drawn from the mind Blake not from the lips, so you thought it not me." You smiled satisfied.
"Damn I've got a bad one that knows how to talk." He laughed. "It seems like a lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets?" His tone went up in a form of questioning.

"I guess you'll just have to find out Myles." You replied.

"Hmm well Y/N are you in bed right now?" You could hear the smirk in his voice so badly.

"Maybe..." "So that's a yes." He laughed.

"Even if it was a yes, you still wouldn't know the answer to that question unless you were here." You said.
"Is that an invite?" He asked. You laughed at his question.

"No it's not an invite."

"Good." He commented.
"Why is that good?" You asked. It felt like you could talk to him on the phone for hours.
"Firstly because if you did want to invite me, you should have just done it when I was there to save precious time. And secondly because we've only been out on a couple of dates." He stated. "I wouldn't want you to make it 'easy' for me."

"Oh so you think I'm easy." You tried to sound offended but you were smiling like crazy.

"No, no, no. Of course I don't think that." He said firmly. "I'm just saying that a girl like you shouldn't make it easy. Such a smart and intriguing girl deserves a man that is willing to 'chase' her." He replied. "And also such a beautiful girl deserves the right guy. Someone like me." He laughed.
"I'm sorry Myles someone's knocking on the door. Oh that's right it's your ego." You laughed, and he joined you.
"You know what I mean Y/N."

"No it's fine I admire your confidence. You're gunna need it if you're gunna go after me."

"Oh is that right?" He asked.

"Yeah I heard from someone that I play hard to get." You laughed.

"Hahaa, okay okay I deserved that." Myles said. "Well beautiful you should get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, goodnig... Wait a minute who said you're see me tomorrow?" You asked confused.

"I did, goodnight Y/N sweet dreams. Don't dream about me too much." Before you could reply he hung up the phone. 'What a cheeky guy' You thought.

The end.:)