Movie Night

NO ONE'S POV

It was a Saturday night, instead of partying Justin's friends had gathered at his house. Y/N was also there. Bottles of alcohol were on the tables, all of them had drunk a little earlier. They were sitting on Justin's big sofa, a few were sitting on the floor, the TV was on and they all were watching a movie. The movie was boring for Y/N, who was huddled in Justin, who stroked the girl's hair.

Y/N looked up at Justin. She kissed his jaw line. She just wanted to be alone with him, she wanted him to touch and kiss her.

Justin had his eyes on the TV, but her hand slipped Y/N's back up to her tits. They were both covered with a blanket, and although Justin wasn't looking at her he was sure that no one would see what he was doing. He put his hand inside Y/N's t-shirt and then into her bra, caressing her tits... It felt so good. He simply loved Y/N's boobs. He wanted to touch them, and she wanted him to touch them too.

As he played Y/N's tit's she felt more and more horny. Why couldn't everyone just disappear? She wanted to touch Justin now, she wanted to feel Justin's cock inside her. Y/N closed her eyes, feeling Justin's touch, enjoying what Justin's hand on her boob made her feel in her pussy. She could feel herself wet.

Y/N's finger crossed Justin's chest. He also felt horny, he couldn't wait for everyone to leave the house to make Y/N scream like a little slut. He just couldn't. He wanted to fuck her right then. He knew she was also horny because he noticed that she had closed her eyes and leaned her body to his.

What Justin was going to do was risky, but he couldn't wait until the two of them were alone.

Slowly stroking Y/N's soft skin, Justin slid his hand down to her pants. Once the hand was there, without looking at her, he unbuttoned her pants and he quietly slipped her hand inside. He could see how she tensed. "Just let me make you mine" he thought. On the corner of his eye he saw that Y/N was looking at him, but he just placed his gaze on the TV. Everyone else seemed not to realize what was happening.

Justin's hand stroked Y/N's skin before sliding inside her panties. He found that her pussy was really wet and that made Justin feel even more horny. He loved the idea that she was wet for him.

Y/N gasped slightly. She was horny for sure but at the same time she didn't want Justin to do that in front of his friends. Or maybe she did, she wasn't sure at all. She just knew it was wrong, but it felt so good to have Justin's hand on her body... She was thinking of a way to tell him to stop, but did she really want him to stop?

Then Justin's hand stroked pussy's entrance and she had to hold her breath once again to keep from moaning. He stuck a finger in her pussy and started massaging slowly making her feel pleasure. She was so wet and it was pleasant as fuck... God.

But she couldn't moan. She had to concentrate on not moan, no one could find out what was happening under the blanket. It was very hard to concentrate when Justin's finger caressed all her wet pussy.

Justin's finger continued massaging her pussy, but after a while he stopped. He put his finger inside her, though. Y/N stifled a groan. Justin's finger went in and out of Y/N 's pussy, again and again, slowly at first but then faster and faster. She couldn't stand it, she had to moan, but if she did everyone would know... "Don't groan" she told herself. "Don't groan... Damn, but it really feels good..." She bit her lip.

While Justin pulled his finger in and out inside her pussy, she placed her hand on his crotch and she could feel his erection. Her hand stroked Justin's erection over his pants, and then his jaw clenched because he didn't wanted to let out any gasp. She was really horny and he knew it.

"Please just don't stop" she thought.

He introduced another finger into Y/N's pussy, which made her bite her lip again. She just focused on what Justin's fingers made her feel.

When she reached orgasm, she couldn't stand it anymore so she moaned, maybe more loudly than she should moaned. The walls of her pussy pressed against Justin's fingers and her body convulsed, and she felt pleasure. Justin's fingers were removed from there and when Y/N opened her eyes, saw that everyone was looking at her puzzled.

Her cheeks turned red. Oops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so I just wanted to let you know that this pref is not completely mine , I saw it changed it up a bit and I converted it to a pref . I hope you liked it and until next time

xoxoxo- Felicia