Valentines Day

Y/N P.O.V

I used to spend my valentines days all alone piled up in front of the TV with a bowl full of ice cream and some chick flick, like a walk to remember but this year... 2015, i happened to actually, for the first valentine ever have a boyfriend.

Justin had picked me up at seven, brought me roses and offered me his hand, we'd walked to his car that drove us to a theater where we saw a movie and made out. Later he took me to dinner and now we we're on out way home. I had planned this day perfectly, Justin would as always go take a shower after our long and perfect day, meanwhile i would undress and put my sexiest black thongs and bra, then id lie on the bed and just wait for him.

Justin walked into the shower, like i had predicted and as soon as i heard him lock the door i ran into my closet and changed. I hurried back to my bed and lied down on my side waiting for Justin to arrive.

It didnt take Justin long to shower, when he stepped out of the bathroom his dark brown hair was dripping wet. He had wrapped the towel around his waist and i swear as soon as he'd spotted i think i saw a hard on coming through. The water was running down his body and without hesitation i walked up to him and pulled down the towel, bringing him back to the bed where we lied down, him ontop of me.

Justin's lips crashed down onto mine faster and faster. I stuck my tongue out and Justin stuck his out and we started playing with each others tongues. Justin's mouth tasted just like sweet chocolate, his eyes were perfectly focused on mine and his hands where practically all over my body.

Justin pulled away and i whispered

"God, i need you so badly Justin" I saw a smirk forming on Justin's lips.

"How badly?" Justin's grinned.

"SOOOOOO BADLY" I moaned. Justin grabbed my hands and held them ontop of my head while leaning in a kissing me passionately. I moaned into the kiss and Justin let out a quiet, but oh so sexy grunt. I let his tongue dominate my mouth for what felt like an eternity until he finally broke away, but his tongue and lips were soon back on my body. The traveled down my whole body, Justin used his free hand to unclasp my bra and he freed my arms for a second so that he could get the bra off me.

Justin placed my arms over my head again and i felt like his little prisoner. The pillow that was supporting my neck started to feel a bit uncomfortable as Justin pressed my hands hard against the bed-board behind me. Justin let go off my hands and got up from the bed.

"Dont move" He said stern. His voice was so sexy that it almost made my cum right then and there. Justin walked out of the room and i couldnt stop thinking about what was going to happen. I started fantasizing about his big hard dick in my tight pussy and soon i found myself letting my fingers wonder down to my wet hole. I started to slowly rub my clit in a circular motion while closing my eyes thinking it was Justin. I started moan quietly.

"Ohhh mmm Justin that feels good" I let my finger dance around my wet clit and travel slowly down to my opening. It slowly glided through the opening and i could feel the wet inside of my walls. The butterflies in my stomach was tumbling around and it felt like i was about to cum and i moaned again, imagining Justin's dick thrusting in and out of me as i slide my finger smoothly in and out of my pussy.

"Ohhh YES Justin" Somehow without me noticing the door had swung open. Justin, had put away whatever he'd been getting and was now standing infront of me, watching me masturbate. I stopped for a second and Justin out of his demanding, and controlling character said "Dont stop baby."

Our eyes locked and i continued to shove my finger up my tight hole. Justin watched me intense and i moaned his name, imagining his dick pounding my tight little pussy. I loved when Justin made me feel dirty, like a little slut, and it didnt matter that he was out of "Character" now cause i knew that later on tonight, Justin would make me feel like a complete whore, and it turned me on even more.