i punch a demon in the face

Sebastian's POV

I followed my young master down a corridor , around a create, and though several spider filled passageways. Suddenly I heard a gasp. I stopped.
"Young master I believe that Lady Annabell has run into trouble," I announced.
"I think she will be fine by herself," said Ciel. I nodded my head. We continued to explore and opened a few creates, but there was nothing in them.
Suddenly a man's scream sounded and sudden vibrations told of some one hitting the wall. "I felt vibrations coming from the east wing." I told my master. We ran to the spot Annabell had left and ran down that corridor. There were many twists and turns curling in the dark warehouse.
"Sebastian go find her!"
"Yes my lord," I replied. I saw a clear trail of hand and prints left in he dust. I took note of this and followed the trail. Her soul seemed to be dragged by two people. I quickened my pace and before long the men came into sight. Currently Annabell seemed to not be moving. I landed behind the men.
Hey! Who are y- !? One yelled. I killed him before he finished the sentence.
Annabell did not respond when I tried to revive her so I let her rest. The other guy had gone off somewhere, but I did not care. My first priority was to return Annabell to my master. I positioned her in a comfortable manor in my arms, and was about to leave when a shrink cut through the air and a fist struck me across my face.

Annabell's POV

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! As soon I had felt arms lifting me up I had woken up just to come face to face with Sebastian. At first I didn't recognise him so I screamed and punched him the he face.
"Oops.... Sorry Sebastian," I said with embarrassment.
He shook his head and explained the resent happenings.
"OK, you can set me down now, I can walk."
"Lady Annabell, you suffered a blow to you head and I think that you should take a quick break for now," Suggested Sebastian. Now that he mentioned it I was a bit weary and I closed my eyes to rest.