Nothing To Lose (13)

Selena POV

I quickly got out of the bed and stood up glaring at him.

"Well what are you doing here Zayn?!" He just smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. That's when I realised he was shirtless. I took a few minutes taking a look at his chest and taking in all his tattoos.

"You know it's rude to stare right?" I looked up startled. I rolled my eyes and spoke up again.

"Well are you going to answer my fucking question?"

"It's rude for a lady to swear!"

"Like I really care."

"Well to answer your question, your at my house, in my bed so I am pretty sure you can't really ask me why I am here."

"Whatever I am leaving." I said starting to gather all my items.

"You might want to change your clothes, love." Confused I looked down to see I wasn't wearing my outfit from last night but a long tee and some boxers, I immediately blushed realising someone changed my clothes but it soon turned to anger. Angrily I turned my head to the smirking devil and spoke......well more like shouted

"HOW BLOODY DARE YOU CHANGE MY CLOTHES!"

"Well, it was pretty easy I me-" He was cut off by my hand meeting his cheek. HE immediately clutched his cheek and turned to look at me with anger in his eyes. I instantly regretted it when he grabbed my hips and slammed me up against the wall making me wince in pain.

"You did it once but, don't even think about doing it again." I didn't reply, I was too into his eyes to do anything. I saw Zayn's eyes going flicking towards my lips and I found myself doing the same.

I could see him leaning in with his eyes closed, I followed closing my eyes and was soon met by his soft, plump lips on mine. My arms automatically went and wrapped themselves around his neck pulling him closer, his hands went down to my thighs were he pushed down and whispered "Jump" on my lips, I obliged and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. His arms went to my waist where he kept me up and walked towards his bed where he left gently put me down and lied down on top of me, we disconnected our lips to get air and that's when I looked at him and saw how vulnerable he looked and that's when I realised if you look deep in his eyes you could see the pain in his eyes. My hand went up and stroked his cheek.

"Zayn" I whispered. He looked down at me and gave me a small smile.

"Selena." He looked down at me with emotions but that ended very soon when he smirked.

"I knew you wanted me." I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"You fucker! Go fuck yourself!" I exclaimed pushing him off me and grabbing my stuff, i was about to leave when i heard him.

"Your mine love, that love bite is all that people need to know that your taken." I looked down confused to see in fact i do have a love bite that too very visible, i glared at him and left. Too think i actually like this kid!

Wait! OH SHIT! I like this asshole.!

--

The next day i woke up and got changed into a black crop top with baby blue jeans shorts with black converse. I put on my usual make up and let my hair down. Please with my look i walked downstairs and too my surprise my dad was there!

"DADDY!" I yelled jumping on to him! I missed him so much! He was in a different country.

"SELLY!" He replied.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too sweetheart, how about after you come from school we will go out for dinner?"

"Sounds perfect dad! I have to go see you later!"

"Have a good day Sel!"

"Thank you dad byee!"

--

I arrived in school, parked my car and got out. I was greeted with whistles and comment on how sexy i looked, i just laughed and shook my head.

I walked inside to my locker and got my books out. I closed it and was met by a boy with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes staring at me.

"Hey sweetheart." He said smirking.

"Hi, your one of the populars right?" He rose his right eyebrow but nodded.

"I see you know me."

"Mmh i do. So what do you want from me?"

"A date Friday night at 6pm."

"Sure I don't mind, pick me up."

"Can i have your number?"

"Yeah its 095689257 but tell me your name!"

"Thanks i'll text you later oh and its Justin love."

"No problem mines Selena, bye." He waved and walked off i went to walk off but was cut short when a hand stopped and pulled me into a closet. I looked up to see the same hazel eyes that i have started to like.

"What do you want?!"

"What the fuck was that outside!"

"A boy asking me on a date!"

"Your not going your mine!" He spoke pushing me up against the door. I pushed him back and spoke up.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! I am not yours! I am not a fucking toy that you can just claim! So Stay the fuck away from me!" I exclaimed and walked out leaving him stunned by my words.

--

I was about to leave school when i heard that there was a fight going on, interested i walked to see it was Justin and Zayn. Shocked i ran up to them pulling them away from each other.

I looked up glaring at Zayn.

"Stay the fuck away from us Zayn!"

With that i helped Justin to the nurse, when he got treated i walked out and drove home enough drama for one day i thought.

'God help me' i thought when i remembered Zayns words!

-------------------------------------------
Hey my babes how are you? Good i hope! New chapter! Yay! What do you think of it? I had to put Justin in he is so cute! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and comment

Love Y'all

-sellyslays xx

#stayamazing