Nothing To Lose(14)

Zayn POV

The fuck? That bloody asshole he took MY girl away from ME! How dare he! Wait... Hold up! Did i just call her my girl? Well shit.... Im in deep a bit too deep.. Hmm i think its time i give Selena a little visit.

I got into my car and left. Just as i arrived i saw Justin leaving he gave her a hug and left. Selena waved at him as he sped down the road.

I could feel my blood boil because of this lil act. I got out of my car slamming the door down and stomped towards the front door which i banged on repeatedly very hard may i add.

After a few minutes the door opened and i came face to face with Selena who looked really pissed off. Wasting no time i grabbed her arms and pulled her inside slamming the door shut and pushing her up against it. I heard her gasp which made me smirk.

"Selena, Selena, Selena." I tutted.

"What you asshole?" My jaw tensed and i pushed her up harder.

"Watch that pretty little mouth of yours. It could get you into a lot of trouble.... Also i thought i told you that you are mine and only mine. That love bite proves that you are. Maybe i should make another?" I questioned my breath hitting her neck.

I heard her whimper before she replied.

"I don't think so!" She spoke then all of a sudden pushed me away from her making me stumble. I smirked before replying.

"Mmh, you look amazing baby girl." I spoke pushing her hair out of her face.

"Don't touch me!" She exclaimed.

"Too bad, its good that you are dressed babe." She looked at me with a confused expression.

"W-what why?" I gave out a small smile but took it back immediately.

"Because we are going to hang with the boys." Before she could say anything i was pulling her towards the car.

"Don't i get a say in this?!" She shouted.

"No, not really." I replied. I heard her mumble asshole under her breath but i let it go. I opened her door for her and closed it after she sat down. I walked to my side and got in starting the engine and driving home.

--

We arrived home and once again i dragged Selena towards the door because she was being a bitch and not listening. I opened the door and yelled.

"BOYS! IM HOME!!" I saw Selena flinch because of the loudness in the corner of my eye.

Not even a minute passed and i heard yelling and shouting. All of a sudden i was tackled to the ground. Making me groan in surprise i looked up to see the four boys on top of me and Selena trying not to laugh.

"Alright, get of me." I spoke and they all got off.

"I MISSED YOU ZAYN!" Lou shouted. I looked at the other boys and rose a eye brow.

"Who gave him chocolate?" I asked since it looked like he was hyper. All of them looked at Harry who gave me a cheeky smile before looking at Selena them me then back to Selena. He walked over and grabbed her hand kissing it.

"Hello love, my names Harry." He winked making me speak up.

"She is Selena, boys." I spoke making the boys look at me and smirk while winking. I shook my head and gave them the finger when i was elbowed all of a sudden.

"I can speak for myself you asshole." I looked up to see Selena glaring at me and the boys trying not to laugh.

"Fuck you Selena." I replied.

"I am pretty sure you want to." She replied making the boys burst out laughing. Once they got a grip the introduced themselves.

"Hi i am Liam."

"Niall"

"HI I AM LOUIS! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME LOU! DO YOU LIKE CARROTS? I DO!" He spoke very loudly.

"I do like carrots, actually." She replied making him hug her.

"We will get along just fine than."

"Okay lets go inside." Liam spoke.

---

We were sitting and watching a film when gunshots were heard. Me and the boys cursed i grabbed Selena and pulled her to a room.

"Stay here!" I warned her. She nodded quite scared.

I ran downstairs and started shooting once it finished i saw Lou was injured, i rushed over towards him.

"Lou, you okay?" I questioned, he nodded.

I ran up and grabbed Selena pulling her down i was going to make her leave when she saw Lou's arm she gasped and ran over to him.

She looked at me and demanded a first aid kit. I got it for her and gave it to her.

"Okay, Lou please stay still." He nodded. I saw her get tweezers and pull the bullet out them stitched it up and bandaged it. She put the first aid box up and stood up... Looked around then yelled....

"SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!" And she looked beyond furious.

---------------------------------------------
Heyy babes! How are youu? New chap! What you think? One word drama! Drama is coming up people! Hahah! Okay tell me what you think in the comments!

Until next time

Love Y'all

-sellyslays xx

#stayamazing