Steve and Fred Part One

Steve and Fred lived peacefully in the town of Ant Vill, TX. Nothing really happens there, it's peaceful most of the time. One day Steve and Fred woke up in different places. Steve looked around and noticed he was on the Moon, and Fred woke up and noticed he was on Mars. They were really scared and didn't know what to do. 

At home their family was very concerned for them and decided to check out their rooms. They found a note that told them where to find them. They needed to find a human that they could trust so they looked and they found a person named Jayce. They told him everything. He said he would do his best and look for things, but then a phone appeared out of nowhere. He took it not knowing what to do, then he pressed one of the two buttons on it and it rang. Someone answered with a weird accent. It was Steve and they talked to see how he could get home then he pressed the other button and Fred started to talk. 

He was amazed about this. They talked for hours deciding how to get home. They said that he needed to find two yellow rocks and throw them in the air. The next day Jayce went looking for two yellow rocks. He looked for hours and when he decided to give up, then found them. He jumped with excitement and called them right away. 

They told him he had to throw the rocks in the air as hard as he could. He then threw it as hard as he could and he saw them go so far in the air. He went back to Steve and Fred's family house and told them everything and they sat there waiting, then two little objects came toward them. They leaped knowing that they had returned. They got off the rock and everyone was happy. Then something happened that no one would think of. 

They saw the yellow rocks glow and they opened up a portal. Then the turtles came and killed all the ants. They looked at Jayce and told him that he was the leader of the turtle army and must take over the world with his flying, swimming, fighting turtles. He looked at them with fear, but then realized he could do whatever he dream't of. Once this happened, he decided not to make peace and get ready for battle. He felt bad about Steve and Fred, so he buried them. He then forever will fight for them as they will be remembered in his life.