chapter 4

I woke up very early today because of the excitement I'm feeling that almost keep me up all night. I baked a cake with the help from my mom. It's a heart shaped cake with chocolate icing and tiny red roses bordering it and in the middle in red icing is written 'Happy Valentine's day' in neat cursive writing. When I was done decorating it, I put it in a green box and tied it with a pink bow.

I took a long hot bath to calm down myself which worked. after that I dried my (h/c) hair and curled it. I put on a little bit of make up and wear my black and white striped long sleeves with a red skirt and a black doll shoes.

I smile at my reflection on the mirror. "This is it! and I still can't believe it!!" I squeal in excitement. My phone then rings and I pick it up.

"Hey Haruka!" I greeted her.
"I've just read your text. is it really true, are you going out with shuichi??? kyaaaa!!!" she is screaming from the other line thats why I ended the call that should calm her down. After just a few second she called again.
"(your/name), don't do that!" she sounded very pissed off that made me laugh.
"I won't, if you will calm down!" I hear her clear her throat then speak in a calm way. "ok, so is it really true? what happened? darn it! I was just absent yesterday and I missed a lot of things."
im still laughing but then I heard my mom calling me from downstairs saying shuichi is here.
"Oh my! he's here!! I gotta go! haruka i'll tell you everything later, ok?" I grabbed my bag and the green box. "Waaait! tell me EVERYTHING especially what will happen to your date. pleaaaaase!" haruka begged me and I sigh "Yes, yes i'll tell you. now good bye" she said good bye to me and have fun and then I ended the call.

I looked back to the mirror one last time then went downstairs. kurama is seating on the couch. he stands up when he saw me, he is wearing a grey checkered button up shirt, sleeves rolled up, black pants and brown shoes.

"You look very beautiful, (your/name)" he's eyes are glued on me and his cheeks are turning red and just like him I can't take my eyes off him. He is perfect in every way and he definitely looks good like always. oh I can stare at his face all day long! "T-thanks kurama." I can feel my cheeks starting to blush too thats why I looked away. he chuckles lightly and said "Lets get going then?" i nodded and we walked out of the house.

"So where are we going?" he put his hand on his chin like he is thinking then he looked
back at me "You'll see." we got into his car and the driver start to drive, before we reached the place kurama put on a blindfold on me.

I giggle as I shake my head "is this necessary?" I hear him chuckles. "No but kuwabara and yusuke said I should do this" I exaggerated the way I gulped. "Should I start panicking now? that you are listening to their advice?" we both laughed "Don't worry I won't let anything bad to happen to you and I promise to give you the best date ever" he said softly as he fixed my hair and kissed my forehead.

I wanted to jump and scream around! my gosh! I never thought he can be so sweet like this! I didn't trust my voice right now thats why I just simply nodded.

When I felt the vehicle stopped he help me as we get out of the car and then he took my free hand gently and leads the way. "Now no peeking" he warned me. "I wont and even if I want to you put on a blindfold on me" even tho I can't see him I still stick my tongue out at him like a little kid and we both laughed.

While walking i almost tripped over but kurama caught me and straighten me up. "Easy there, just take it slow and follow me" I did what he said and held his hand tight. "Are we there yet?" I asked as I try to sense around to have a little clue to where we are.
"We are almost there" we keep on walking and he is still guiding me gently "How about now? are we there yet?" we both chuckles "NOPE, not yet." he said while chuckling softly. "Oooh man! is it on the other side of the world?" I keep on fooling around since I love hearing him laugh.