Eleven

I walk inside after a surprising easy day at work and see Talia, Orion and Adam fighting about the second playpen.

" Why do you guys buy playpens in different languages?" I ask.

They turn their heads towards me. Talia practically jumps up and sits criss cross applesauce smiles at me.

" Jasper but what will the other boy named?" Talia says.

It should really be Talia pregnant. She loves children so much. It's a weird thing with her. Dreams to have her own one day. She wants 8 kids. I'm praying for Adam right now. I smile.

" Ryder?" Adam asks.

We all turn and look at him.

" Jasper and Ryder." Orion smiles.

" I love it." I say.

" Okay so do you really think that babies needs playpens?" Adam asks.

"Yes Adam." Talia says.

Talia hits him in the arm. Adam laughs.

"Our kids are never using playpens." Adam says.

"Oh yes they are." Talia says.

They go off into their little argument.

"Our sons are gonna be the best." Orion says.

"Yeah. I hope so." I sigh.

"They will. I promise." Orion smiles.

My phone starts ringing and it's my mother. I answer it.

" Hello?" I ask quite irritated.

" If you don't come home I'm killing myself." Mom says.

My eyes widen as I look at everyone else staring back at me. My heart begins doing that banging in my ears again.

" What's going on?" Orion asks.

" Reagan please. Just come home sweetie." Mom cries.

I start freaking out. What's wrong with my mom? She suddenly just hangs up. I get up and grab my car keys and grab a sweater out of the coat closet.

" Where are you going?" Talia asks.

" Home." I say.

I walk out of the apartment door and sprint down the hallway. I get into the car and race home. I drive through the neighborhood and see police cars and fire trucks parked outside our house. I park and see half of the neighborhood standing outside our house along with my dad, Kendall, Henry her husband and Harper.

" Whats going on?" I ask.

" Mom tried to kill herself." Kendall says in shock.

Kendall just stares out into space. I start crying and try to run inside the house but police officers stop me.

" That's my mom in there!" I cry.

" She's going to be fine. Calm down young lady." The officer says.

" Calm down? How? My mom just tried to kill herself!" I scream.

My mom gets carried out on a gurney and my eyes follow as she's placed inside the back of an ambulance. I turn around and see Talia, Adam and Orion. I run into their arms and start crying. We have a group hug on my front lawn.

" She's going to be okay." Orion says.

" But what if she's not?" I ask.

He just repeats himself and begins to run his fingers with my hair.