Two

I try my hardest to turn this into a dream but it's not a dream. I might be pregnant. Last night, Talia told there's a lot to do today. I'm a bit anxious to know but whatever it is. It's gonna be fine. Just remember Reagan, you're having this baby for her and only her. I put on some clothes and walk downstairs trying to be as lowkey as possible. I turn towards the kitchen and see my mom making breakfast.

" Where are you going, sweetie?" Mom asks.

She comes up and kisses my forehead. I try not to flinch and it clearly didn't work. She gives me a strange look then returns to the eggs on the stove.

" O-Out with T-Talia." I stutter.

I silently groan knowing I stutter when I'm in trouble or lying. My mother gives me a suspicious look. I sit down at the dining room table.

" Are you cold?"

" N-No. Not really."

She gives me a suspicious smile and nods her head. She returns to the dining room and hands me a plate of eggs. These look disgusting.

" Oh okay. Have fun. Love you."

" Love you too."

She comes over and kisses my forehead once again. I manage to let her without flinching. I grab an apple from the fruit bowl. I wait for Talia to text me when she's outside. She finally texts me after what it seems like a million days. Mom finally walks into her office.

" Okay Mom, I-I'm leaving now." I say.

" Love you Reagan." Mom calls out.

" Love you too."

" Be smart."

She's right. I sure should have. I walk outside to her car. Of course her boyfriend Adam is in the car. That's probably why it took a million days. I walk up to the backseat and see Orion. My heart starts pounding so loud I can hear it in my ears. I get in the car and Orion reaches over and kisses me. I try my hardest not to flinch. Talia looks at me in the rear view mirror and tells me to stop flinching. I relax my muscles.

" How are you, babe?" Orion asks.

" G-Good." I stutter.

Busted.

" Yeah?" Orion asks.

" Yeah t-totally." I say.

" Why didn't you tell me?" Orion sighs.

Oh God.

" T-Tell you w-what?" I ask.

" I told him Reagan." Talia says.

I sigh and start crying.

" I thought you were gonna leave me." I cry.

" Leave? The love of the life? Whoa I'm gonna be a dad." Orion smiles.

" I don't understand how this is exciting. You're 18. You have a whole life to look forward to. Me having a baby shouldn't be exciting. You should just go off and live your life babe. Please." I sigh.

He turns to face me completely and stares into my eyes.

" I may be 18 but I know what I want and you're it. So you're having a baby. At least it's mine. I'm not going anywhere I promise." Orion smiles.

I smile and then he holds my hand.

" First order of business, the doctor's." Talia says.

" I only have a pediatrician." I say.

" But I don't." Orion says.

Orion looks over at me.

" Stop giving me that look. I'm staying here no matter how much you want me to leave." Orion says.

I smile.

" We should probably leave your driveway." Adam says.

I chuckle nervously as Talia starts the car and drives away. I feel my stomach start acting weird. Please tell me this is not morning sickness. Already? Isn't it too early? Please don't puke. Please don't puke. Please don't puke.

" Pull over." I blurt out.

Talia obeys. I yank out the car door and puke my guts out. I pull my head in the car and stare at it on the side of the road. Orion hands me a napkin. He places his hand on the side of my head forcing me down on his shoulder. I wrap my arms around him gently.

" I'm sorry babe." Orion says.

I close my eyes and go to sleep.