6. Cookies & Cream Milkshake

Oh my god!! Thank you all so much for 14.5k reads! You guys are all incredible! I'm so so sorry I haven't posted for like a year, I got so caught up with school and everything :( But I'm back! And I will be posting a lot more often now, so please keep suggesting ideas you want to see!

So anyway, I hope you enjoy this! It was requested by angeljust_reading!

Ingredients:
- Around 5-6 Oreos
- 3-4 scoops of slightly softened vanilla ice
(you can use cookies and cream ice cream for extra flavour)
- 1/2 cup milk

(This makes two around glasses)

Method:
1. Place 3-4 cookies in a ziplock bag. Seal bag and crush cookies with a rolling pin.
2. In a blender, combine ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth.
3. Add crushed cookies and pulse a few times just to blend.
4. Pour into 2 tall glasses and garnish each with a cookie or a dollop of whipped cream drizzled with chocolate syrup.
5. Enjoy!

So eh1110 suggested I show how to make milkshakes without ice cream, so here's the same shake without it!

Ingredients:
- Around 5-6 Oreos
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3-4 ice cubes

Method:
1. Crush the oreos in a ziplock bag, once again.
2. Place the crushed cookies in a blender and add the milk and ice cubes.
3. Blend it all together and then pour it into glasses!
4. Enjoy!

I hope you all enjoyed this! I looveee these milkshakes so much!
If you guys find this useful, please make sure to vote and if you want to see more like this, follow! Also, if you have any suggestions, feel free to go ahead and comment!
Thanks
~ Amelia