Out of her league

"Hey sexy!" Camila Cabello shouted from across the hall at none other than Lauren Jauregui, the hottest girl in school.

Lauren rolled her eyes at the younger girl's antics, this was a normal thing for Lauren.

Camila strutted across the hall confidently, reaching Lauren and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"When are you going to let me take you on that date?" She asked smoothly, pressing her front into Lauren's back.

Lauren wiggled out of Camila's grip and pushed her away slightly.

"When you control that little friend of yours in your pants." Lauren smirked, watching Camila's eyes widen and her cheeks turn red as she covered the bulge forming in her pants.

"Fuck!" Camila muttered, reaching for a book in her backpack to cover it up the bulge in her jeans..

Camila turned around, hearing an all too familiar laugh. Finding where the laugh was coming from, she saw her best friend Normani doubled over, laughing her ass off.

Of course leave it up to her best friend to laugh at her embarrassment.

Camila quickly shuffled away from Lauren with her history book in hand covering her pants.

Camila was thankful that Lauren's locker was near the girls bathroom. Casting a glare at Normani, who was practically in tears now, she made her way into the school's bathroom.

In all honestly, Camila just wanted to get into Lauren's pants. It's been a goal of hers since she was a freshman and Lauren was a sophomore.

Camila has always been sort of a "fuckboy", sweet talking girls only to fuck them over in the end, literally.

She doesn't know why she's so stuck on getting into Lauren's pants for so long. She assumes it because she wants to break the 'Jauregui strike out', which isn't the case at all.

Lauren's never been with someone sexually therefore she's a virgin. She's had a few boyfriends along the way but none of them have ever lasted long enough to be able have sex with her.

Thus, the Jauregui strike out was and Camila was determined to break it.

"You know, instead of coming off as a complete horndog, you should try a different approach." The silence of the restroom was broken by Normani's voice, trying to give Camila some helpful advice since her ideas didn't seem to be working.

Camila emerged from the bathroom stall after successfully getting rid of her boner and not in the way you're thinking of! She wouldn't jerk herself of in her school's bathroom in the middle of the day.

Camila rolled her eyes at Normani. "Look Mani, I got this. Sooner or later she'll cave in and I'll give her the best fuck of her life." Camila smirked at her older companion.

"From the looks of it, you don't have it. How about you throw away the fuck boy card just long enough to gain her trust. Once you have that, she'll think you changed for her and give you an actual chance and then boom! You get to take away Lauren Jauregui's virginity, ending the Jauregui strike out."

Camila looked at her best friend as if she was some sort of American hero. "Mani you're a fucking genius!" Camila praised, gripping her older best friend's shoulders and standing on her tippy toes to plant a sloppy kiss against her cheek.

"What can I say." Normani said nonchalantly and shrugged her shoulders.

Camila went home that day with a new mind set, she was going to drop the fuck boy card like Normani had stated and become the perfect gentlewomen. She was determined to get into Lauren's pants and she would do whatever it took to accomplish her goal.