The transition.

She didn't love him enough to give him her everything, she had lost it all before and was afraid to fall in the same trap again. She didn't blame him though, she didn't blame anyone but herself. Her reckless actions are what led her to where she is now. She didn't regret it though, because those wreck-less reactions were the only thing that made her feel alive. But isn't she already 'alive'? She is 'alive', but not living ...      

She loved him, but he broke her into pieces that couldn't be put back together. Distance wasn't a thing they knew. His key worked, every time he entered her life, he entered her heart...however, he always ended up breaking a piece...and another, and one more. She locked it up before it was too late. And that was it. He came to her when he needed her, he hurt her, she hurt him, he cheated, she loved him, he played, she accepted a love she deserved so much better than. And the cycle continued. 

Until she met the one. The one. Who gradually gathered her pieces up, and even though every time he picked them up and handed them to her, she'd throw them away. But what she liked the most about "the one" was.... he didn't give up. (Not like the other guys, whose intentions were obviously not what she wanted).

He stuck around no matter how many times she pushed him away. That was the main reason that made her think twice. She started giving him more attention, spending night time talking to him, falling asleep to his texts and waking up to his texts. She found her falling for him, but denied it, she denied it because she knows from experience how bad relationships turn out. But things changed, they kept getting closer and closer, closer than she's ever been to everyone. And when the day came and he asked her, she automatically found herself saying 'yes'.