Boom.

How is she now?

She's not sure. She doesn't know. Just like with everything else...

She doesn't know where she's heading, she doesn't know what makes her happy anymore, she doesn't know. She just doesn't. Everything is mixed up. And no one's there. She's losing everything and she isn't even caring. Whenever someone walks out of her life, she opens the door to them gladly. Because nothing matters anymore. It's all fucked up anyways. And when she needs her family the most, they deserted her, not literally but all they do is put more pressure on her and fight every now and then. Definitely doesn't make life easier. School isn't easy and she understands that, she's trying but no one's appreciating what shes doing, they all make her feel like she's stupid, lazy, ain't trying and that only boosts her energy down. Screaming won't help, taking her phone won't either, she willingly leaves her phone and doesn't use it, because she simply lost interest in everything. She doesn't know what to hang on to anymore....but she'll never show it. She'll pretend to smile and get through the days like anybody else. Attention was something she hated, and although she needed it from her parents sometimes she still didn't like it, but it's all good. And like she'd say, "life's good, life's good".

It's fine.

She'll be fine.

It'll all be alright.