Chapter 4

All the girls on the block knocking at my door!

Wanna know what it is make the boys want more!

Is your lover playing on your side?

Said he loves you,

But he ain't got time.

Here's the answer.

Come and get it

At a knocked down price.

Hey!

Full of honey,

Just to make him sweet.

Crystal balling,

Just to help him see

What he's been missing.

So come and get it,

While you've still got time.

Hey!

Get your boy on his knees

And repeat after me, say

Take a sip of my secret potion,

I'll make you fall in love.

For a spell that can't be broken,

One drop should be enough.

Boy, you belon-

I was singing the lyrics when I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder I turn around to see Camille grinning. I was lucky enough to get 4 free periods which meant I had enough time to tour around this huge school.

I've been walking for years but in reality for a few minutes when I saw this pathway where the walls were covered with Ivy plants.

Curiosity got the best of me so I decided to check where it's leading to. After having so many turns, I finally reach a place which was a breathtaking sight. It was a garden. You could see different plants and trees. You could hear the sound of the birds tweeting. The garden didn't look dirty so I sat down and take in my surroundings. It was very peaceful here.

"You should join one of the school's bands seeing you have a nice voice"

"As much as I want to, I'm sort of shy" more like hiding.

"Guys, take a break," I told all of them.

"Yes, finally" J dramatically said.

"I'm hungry" T whined.

"You're always hungry" K rolled her eyes at T.

"Anyways, so far so good. We all totally rock." I said.

"Of course, you have the most amazing voice that could make the haters love. J is so talented when it comes to piano or electric keyboard. T is so talented with drumming. And last but not the least, me as an electric guitar. I practically role the guitar world" she said the last one with full of pride.

"You should try so you could finally get out of your comfort zone" she advised.

"How'd you know I was here?" I asked her.

"I didn't. I go here when I have free periods and that's how I saw you here" she explained

"It's beautiful here," I said full of awe. I wasn't over the garden. It's so amazing that you wouldn't get tired of seeing these view every day.