Chapter 10

Author's note:

Would you like your book to be promoted? or would you like to find other interesting books that couldn't be searched up in discovery yet? If you are interested in any of that, please go to my profile and in my works you will see another book aside from this book which is titled, "BOOK SHOUTOUT".

Kate Underwood's POV

"I want to collapse," I chuckled at Kiera. It was pretty much of a hardcore cheer practice.

"Guys, come around 6 in the afternoon at my house. " Scarlet reminded Kiera and me for like the millionth time about her stupid sleepover. We nodded in reply. After grabbing my bag, the four of us walked out of the sports building. Just in time to see two people staring at each other intensely and adding the fact that they almost kissed. ALMOST. Scarlet didn't like the scene, seeing his boyfriend almost kissed another girl in front of her face. She marched up there. I didn't know what she's telling Lauren and even though I just met her, I felt the urge to stand by her just like any friend would do, but she left just as I reached them.

"What was that about?" She must be dense if she couldn't hear the anger laced on my voice because she ignored it.

"Some loser thinks they can steal my boyfriend," she looked at Lauren's retreating figure with disgust witness in her eyes, "pathetic". She looks back to William, "Am I right?"

He didn't reply and held no emotions in his face. After realizing she wouldn't get an answer from him, she rolled her eyes and left. I took that chance to go after Lauren.

As I turned the corner, I saw Anthony and some girl eating each other's face. I was going to just quietly pass them, but I was unlucky when he noticed me, "Hey, babe." he had that stupid smirk on his face again.

"Call you tonight" he dismissed her. She left but not before giving me a death glare.

"Miss me?" he pulled me close to him.

"Nope," I said before putting his hands back where they belong which is beside him.

"Whatever. Have you seen Alexander?" he asked.

"I didn't see him after fighting with one of the jocks the other day." I said whilst remembering it.

We were currently eating in the popular table when we start hearing guy's shouting at each other in the other side of the table. 

"You think you're better?" Alexander growled holding the jock's collar with one of his hand and the other readying itself to punch the Jock if he says any answer that Alexander doesn't want to hear.

"Actually, I am" and with that Alexander threw the first punched. If I wasn't scared of this then I would gladly be that girl holding a flag and whistling that the war between them has begun. The jock also distributed punches here and there, but Alexander has been to too many fights that it was like something he usually does. So, of course, he was leading the fight. But the fight ended up quick because the other jocks pulled them away from each other. Well, it's more like pulling Alexander away because the jock was glad.

"Okay, I'll call you tonight?" he said before turning his back but before he could disappear, "I'm passing the offer and plus you have another girl anyways," I said.

"We could do a threesome. And am I hearing this right? Kate Underwoods would pass this type of opportunity?" he said, bewildered.

"Eww, never tried that before and hopefully not in the future. Not really, just passing the offer with you on the bed." I smirked.