Ch 8 Losing a Friend

(Y/N)'s POV
I got up from bed and got ymir and krista to wake up i whispered into both of there ears
"Eren and me are dateing" Krista seemed happy for me but Ymir took it too far.
"Eren Is the most ugliest person ever."
"NO HE'S NOT!"
"heh I bet he only got together with you because no one else likes his face."
"shut up!"
"awwww whats wrong? oh wait yea Eren was the Best you could do what a loser." thats when I snapped
"YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH YOUR S**T DONT EXPECT ME TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!!!" with that I left and I was very very pissed.
______________________________
Eren's POV
I was outside my cabbin walking around untill i heard the breakfast lunch bell so I walked there hopeing to find (Y/N). while walking past the girl cabbins I heard loud sobs and went into that direction. I saw (Y/N) in between some cabbins. I went into complete shock.
"(Y-Y/N) WHATS WRONG!" I yelled really concerned I walked over to her and sat down and pulled her back against my chest.
"I told my best friend Ymir about dating you and she kept giveing me insults like "I guess he is the best you could do." and stuff and it made me really sad because I know that you are stunning and hansom and cute...." (XD)
"Do you want me to talk to her?"
"n-no its fine."
"are you su..." she interupted "YES IM SURE!" And then she continued sobbing.
"well ill just do it anyway." I started to get up and she pulled me down to the ground with boar like strength.
"NO EREN I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND ALL BUT JUST DONT DO THIS!!!"
"oh-oh kay." I continued
"I-I just want you to be hap..." I got cut off again by her warm soft lips pressed against mine. then we pulled away.
"I am happy because I have you." she turned away blushing (I WOULD BE 2 AND U GURLS WOULD ALSO BE DOING IT IF IT WERE U XD)
"I feel the same way." we embraced in a hug and then kissed."
___________________________
Im so sorry that this chapter was short its that what happened made my spirit go down and I promised another ch today so.... Bye. :3 I WUBS U GUYS