Ch 10 What happens behind the scenes

(DAT FUQING PIC DOE XD)
Eren's POV
Man that Julie has the nerve to ruin a perfectly fine date hm.(YOU WANNA GO SON HMMM YOU WANNA GO!!??)
XD I sat down with (Y/N) and continued the date.
______________________________
Julie's POV
After Eren aped on us we got on our horses and rode along the rode.
(This will be mostly on the commanders side of the story so basicly me, Levi, and Hanji. :3)
"Awwww I just wanted to have FUUUUUUNN!" Hanji whines pouting
"We can do it again but this time from the air where they would never notice." Levi says plainly.
"LEVI!!! WTF I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER LIKE THIS STUFF!" Levi rolls his eyes and chuckles so I stare at him wide eyed.
"Eh I like to see people suffer and be surprised." He said plainly showing no feeling.
"Hey Levi?"
"Yes Hanji?"
"You never act like this and I mean never!"
"Don't get used to it sh*ty glasses!"
"Shorty....." Hanji mummbled lightly.
Levi gave her a quick death stare and looked away I could tell he heard her.(GUYS THIS IS A MAJOR QUESTION!!! CAN I SHIP THESE TWO IN THIS FIC??? HANJI X LEVI ^o') I rode up to Levi and wacked him on the back.
"Don't treat our fellow camander like dirt Levi." I said deadly giving him a gaze that made him snap out of his emotionless state into a terrified one.
"That hurt!" He whined.
Man I can always get the old Levi out of that emotionless brick.
"GUYS LETS GO CHECK ON MY BABIES SONNIE AND BEAN!....... NOW BEFORE THEY GET LONELY!!!" hanji excitedly and worriedly said.
"You and your titans woman!".... "Alright let's go." I said.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" (Calm down a little Hanji 0.0) we rode off towards the place where we held the two titans. When we intered..."SONNIE!!!, BEAN!!!! NUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" Hanji yeld terrified we all saw two corpses of bones that resembled a titans body. Hanji fell to the ground and sobbed near the evaporating bodies. "W-why D-did this have to happen!!!" She said between sobs.
"W-who t-the f-f**k would D-do this to my a-dorable b-BABIES!!!!" Hanji yelped
"Poor Hanji!" I said rubbing her back.
" it will be okay I will murder whoever did this and I know who did!" I muttered and clenched my teeth.
"Y-you do?"
"Yes but I won't tell the audience yet because it contains spoilers."
"What o_o."
"Shhh shh shh shhh everything will be fine."
I turn and head towards the cafeteria and burst through the door.
"JAEGER BOY YOU ARE LIKE 15 F**KING EPISODES BEHIND STOP BEING A SLACKER!"
Every one looked at me like I was a freak but it's not my fault I watched all the attack on Titan episodes.
"YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!" (XD I think I am breaking the fourth wall wait... I AM THE FOURTH WALL BEACHES XD LEL IDK in this FIC I'm basicly my irl self that is in the book so really IDK :T XD)
I walked away and jumped through a portal to my cabbin and went to sleep.
______________________________
XD guys that's all I hoped u liked XD idk I'm not the best writer but what evs -shrugs- BUH BYYYYYYYEEEE
(Ps Could you write in the comments what you think it would mean a lot :3)
Oh and plus guys I'm thinking of writing a EREN X reader yandere except YOU are the yandere :3