Chapter 15: Chill out

Chapter 15: Chill out

Lisanna ceased her tears and took a leap of faith. The white haired wizard recklessly removed the lid of the emporium flames and placed them inside her mouth. 

And then placed her mouth over Natsu's. Giving him the kiss of life to bring him back to the world she would be alone in without him.

Lucy was gobsmacked she just watched a fairy tail wizard eat fire and it recovered them from the brink of death.

"Hey are you okay?" Gray questioned seeing Lucy star struck.

"Yes I'm fine." Lucy smiled towards Gray feeling safe with him for some strange reason.

"So flame brain you almost got killed by ice. Guess you can't beat me then." Gray grinned.

"That was nothing, I can take you. Underpants freak!"

"I'm not in my underwear!"

"Um Gray your clothes" Mirajane said.

"Ahh when did that happen?"

Lucy shielded her eyes in embarrassment but also couldn't help feeling attracted to it happening.

"Lucy you're all red do you have a fever?" Gray said whilst feeling her forehead.

"No I'm fine" she replied clearing her throat.

"Natsu this is Lucy. She wants to join our guild you coming with?" Gray questioned.

"I need to rest up i'll be round later."

"Right you coming Lisanna he's going to need some rest."

"No that's okay Lisanna come here I don't want you to go." Natsu said whilst smiling.

Lisanna complied and climbed into bed next to him.

Lucy entered the guildhall and quickly introduced herself to everyone.

The master greeted her but in his own sort of way trying to grasp her behind however; Mirajane anticipated this move grabbing his arm.

"Master don't get me angry" she said with sinister devil eyes.

Master Makarov laughed and ran away still holding his pint of beer.

"Don't mind him he is a happy one. Anyway Lucy where do you want your guild stamp?"

Lucy was shocked in getting into Fairy Tail so easily previously thinking she would have to pass a test or an interview.

"Um can I have it pink on my hand?"

"Of course" Mira pressed the magical stamp machine onto Lucy's hand leaving the guild insignia upon leaving the hand.

"Hooray I'm in Fairy Tail!"

"Congrats Lucy" Gray said behind her.

Lucy gave him a hug catching gray off guard not expecting this.

"Thank you Gray!" she smiled and began to leave the guild hall towards Magnolia to search for a place to live.

Lucy travelled down the magical city of Magnolia.

 All of a sudden, Lucy realised she was being followed.

"Hey pretty girl where are you going"

"Uh nowhere I'm just taking a walk." Lucy replied nervously.

"Oh really why don't you come with us and have some fun?"

Lucy turned in order to see how many were behind her hearing another voice.