Chapter 37 celestial armour

"Has angel commenced the operation father?" Questioned midnight.

"Yes midnight it will only be a matter of time until she brings the end of fairy tail then we can move onto Lamia scale and blue Pegasus."

"Umm father?"

"What is it midnight?" Brain replied.

"Wouldn't it be better if we could have Natsu Dragneel convert to our side with Nirvana?"

"No! I want him destroyed he is too much of a threat to our plan"

"But father."

"Enough midnight! I am in command and you will not disobey my order or you will face the consequences!"

"Yes father I understand." Midnight replied hanging his head in shame.

Brain leaves the room with his staff held in hand returning to his study room. Midnight grinned as he convinced the other Oracion Seis members to co-operate with him and his plan to capture Natsu.

"We'll take what he treasures most and bring out his inner monster side of the dragon within him." Midnight proclaimed to the other dark guild members.

"Ha ha then we can use what he treasures most for ransom money yes?!" Asked an excited hot eye.

"No hot eye I plan on doing something much more sinister!" Midnights red eyes sharpened as he said those words.

"When do we leave?" Questioned cobra as he pet Cuberious.

"Right now. Angel is attacking fairy tail at this moment with the celestial shadow spirits. So now is the perfect time to capture Natsu Dragneel!"

Upon those words the five members left their headquarters on route to magnolia.

"Lucy run away shadow Leo is too powerful." Leo begged the celestial mage as he lay on the floor.

"No way I won't leave you hear me loke! And besides I promised the spirit emperor I would destroy this threat to the spirit world." Lucy said as she readied her keys in her pocket.

Loke smiled as he felt Lucy's passion and love for the celestial spirits. "Lucy there is something the old man forgot to tell you about us celestial spirits. In times of need celestial spirits can offer humans their power in order to defeat a greater foe. Take my hand and i'll give you my power."

Lucy complied taking Loke's hand. All of a sudden, power surged through every one of Lucy's veins as she was enveloped by a roaring beam of light energy. Everyone halted their movements to observe where that power surge came from looking over at Lucy. Lucy's attire had now made a dramatic change in appearance. Lucy now was equipped with golden armour from the torso to the leg armour. On the chest of the armour there shot out a head of a mighty golden lion. "Behold Lucy this is the power of celestial fusion."

Lucy looked from left to right unable to see who said that to her.

"Relax Lucy i'm speaking to you telepathically I have merged with you in appearance of golden armour. Gifting you with the power of regulus."

"Now our minds are one with each other so I will help you defeat the shadow lion with my combat skills and my wisdom. Now take out your bow and witness its second form."

Lucy reached for her back grasping her golden regulus bow.

"Place my key inside the slot. Now separate it in half and press the regulus symbol in on them both."

Lucy did as she was told causing sharp blades to cascade out from the holes in the separated bow. Revealing dual crescent razor sharp blades. "Amazing!" Lucy gasped as she admired the craftsmanship of the weapons.