Chapter 32 Natsu vs Nero

Chapter 32 Natsu vs. Nero

"Come on then!"

Natsu and Nero both charged each their fists encased in their elemental power.

"You seriously think you can defeat me without dragon force you fool?!"

"I don't need it to kick your ass Nero."

"You dare mock my power!"

"Ice dragon's roar!"

"Lightning flame dragon's roar!"

Natsu's breath blast immediately overpowered Nero's sending a volt of lightning upon him after the explosion.

"You see I'm much more powerful than you Nero. Because I have the power of my family and my loved ones behind me. And with them I can never lose to somebody as cold hearted as you!"

"Shut up salamander I'll freeze your pathetic flames!"

Natsu and Nero engaged in a constant flurry of attacks ice meeting flames.

"Crimson lotus dragon's fist!" Nero mirrored this attack with the use of his own element as numerous fists impacted with each other.

"Weak loved ones won't assure your victory! The strong will survive and the weak will perish!"

"Weak? You obviously haven't tasted enough of the power of Fairy tail... Well then allow me to burn its very power through your foolish mind!"

Natsu obliterated the ground beneath them due to the might behind his punch connecting with Nero's face.

Nero recovered with nothing but the thirst for blood on his mind.

"My precious Diagon is screaming for your blood salamander. And it shall soon get its desire as I stab it through your weak and frigid body!"

"But first I'll take care of that fly so she can't heal you again!" Mira and Erza grew worried after seeing Nero draw his blade and dart for little Wendy.

The poor girl was incredibly frightened, being rendered in her spot screaming and crying as the dark mage got closer.

"Wendy! He screamed as he managed to approach the terrified girl.

"Natsu!" They both screamed remembering what that blade did to him the last time it tasted his blood.

Nero groaned as he mustered all his force to strike down Natsu but an incredible force hindered the path of his blade.

"Why won't you just die you disgrace for a dragon slayer!"

"Ha ha because I have too much to live for. And besides Lisanna is waiting for me."

As the smoke cleared it had come clear what was stopping the blade it was Natsu's hand leaving it motionless.

"How many innocent lives do you have to take until you're happy? It's about time I show you what a fairy tail wizard is made of!"

Natsu exploded with power snapping the blade as if it was a mere piece of paper.

"My sword?!" Nero was terrified as he vaulted way.

"What are you a monster?!"

Natsu began to proceed forward.

"Don't come any closer! Stay away from me!"

Nero froze the ground to try stop Natsu from reaching him.

Natsu dashed towards Nero using his flames to act as a turbo booster.

"Ice dragon's roar!"

Natsu melted the breath blast with ease he was so angry right now that his flames increased a hundred fold.

"Lightning flame dragon's iron fist! Talons! Lighting flame dragon's elbow!" Natsu engulfed his fist and forearm in fire and lightning devastatingly striking his opponent.

Nero could hardly believe it he was struggling using every piece of his will power and strength just to remain standing.

"I'm the strongest!"

"This will finish you Nero! Lightning flame dragon's sword horn!"

Natsu engulfed his whole body in lighting and flames as he darted towards Nero as fast as a mighty arrow.

All of a sudden, Natsu felt the power of an incredible force empowering his attack.

"Sky dragon's roar!" The little girl Wendy fired a hurricane like air blast towards Natsu's own dragon slayer attack enforcing it and increasing his speed tremendously.

Natsu crashed straight into Nero with colossal force the impact crashing him into the boulders behind him.

"How did he get so strong? His power is immeasurable were Nero's last thoughts as he lost consciousness."

Natsu reverted his eyes back to Wendy she's a dragon slayer Natsu thought as he stared at her.

"Natsu are you okay? She said as she checked to see if he was injured.

"I'm fine thank you Wendy."

"I'm glad" were her last words as she to fell unconscious.

"Wendy what did you do to her!" Were the words of a mysterious flying creature.

"I didn't do anything I think she just used too much dragon slayer magic."

"What is she doing here anyway?" Natsu questioned the creature which he now identified as a flying cat like happy.

"Wendy heard there was a dragon in this city so she assumed it would know where her dragon Grandeenay the sky dragon would be."

All of a sudden a powerful gale force wind rushed amongst the ruined terrain as the dragon reawakened.

"Wait come back tell me where Igneel is!" The dragon roared as he carried Nero away on his back.

"Finish off that fairy tail wizard, men!" Nero shouted as his eye of the serpent comrades appeared.

"Damn it I'm completely out of magic power."

"Well looks like it's time for us to have some fun Erza." Mirajane said as she began her transformation.

"Sure let's also show them the power of fairy tail as well! Requip!"

Mirajane transformed into her Satan soul form emerging from purple flames. Erza emerged from the shining beam of light with bandages covering her torso along with flame patterned trousers.

"Get them don't leave one fairy alive!"

"Prepare to face the power of the most feared sword by sacrificing all my defence. Benizakura!"

Erza dashed towards the dark wizards slicing all in her path.

"Take this!" Erza placed her sword behind her back giving her Benizakura demon sword an illuminating red glow. She unleashed her swords might sending numerous crimson red magical slices there way.

Mirajane was next summoning her evil explosion sending all the guild members in a dark tornado strike.

"Well that was too easy said a disappointed Erza."

"It's okay Erza now we can get Wendy to Porlyusica and Natsu back to the guild to celebrate his triumph."

"You mean?!"

"Yes Natsu Dragneel you have passed the test you are now an S class wizard. Congratulations!"

Natsu was overjoyed jumping into the air in excitement.

"Now let's go get your reward and head home."

And so the fairy tail wizards ventured off to the horizon as they began their journey back to Fairy tail.