Yes

One month later-Kats pov,
So it's a month later and right now I am over at dan and phils place.which is like my second home at this point.all I can say is now somer is now opposed with phil  and dan says that phils obsessed with her so only time is waiting.also turn out ang went to school with pg and now there dating mya and Chris all the same.but for me I still really like dan but I know for a fact that he doesn't like me.
Dan-hey,Kat?
Kat-yeah?
Dan-can we talk?
Kat-sure what about?
Dan- okay so I wanted to say that I wanted you to know that I like you like like like you I wanted you to know that even though I know you don't like me
Kat-Are yOu kIDDING ME dan I do like you I have since the day we met! After I said that he had a huge grin on his face
Dan-so then Kat would you go on a date with me?
Kat-yes.....but when?
Dan-at 8 since its 4 we can hang till 6 you can go to your house get ready and I will pick you up.
Kat-Kay I said sitting down on the couch him not far behind. We were sitting on the couch and was in space so I went into the kitchen and grappled flour pouring it all over him.
Dan-you will regret that
Kat-oh no I said that he started chasing me around. I was winning until I got stuck in a corner. Dan then came up and poured the flour on me and showed me the time.
Kat -6:20!! I yelled running out the apartment across the hall to mine (yes we moved in next door) once I got there I got In the shower cleaning my hair and washing my body. Once I was done with my shower and dried off it was 6:30!! I knew I had to move fast. I brushed my hair and teeth then moved to get my clothes when I realised I didn't know if it was formal or not so I texted dan.
Kat-formal?
Dan-no, casual
Kat-Kay see you soon. On that note I went to my closet. I decided on a dark purple tank top and white skinny jeans,after that I moved to my hair.since I had brunette hair I decided to curl it turning my bangs into a halo like braid around my head.soon after I went to my makeup keeping it natural with just eye shadow and eyeliner. When I was completely done I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it was only 7:45so I sat down to wait.
Fifteen minutes later dans pov
At exactly 8:00 I knocked on her door,i was really nervous but all that was gone when she answered the door.