Getting Marco back

"Please don't tell me we are actually going inside." Dipper protested.

Although, Star was not listening to the kid with the blue pine tree hat. She was giving the giant gates of the castle a good death stare, attempting to figure out how to get in.

"There's gotta be some kind of lock on this door..." Star began.

"Are we sure this is a good idea?" Dipper went on, questioning Star. "Do you even have a plan?"

"C'mon, Dipper. Just think of it as another one of our monster hunts." Mabel stated.

At that second, Star pushed the heavy and steep gate door open.

"Huh, you'd think that Ludo would lock his own castle gates." Star remarked, a bit confused to why he didn't.

Then again, Ludo wasn't the brightest. He probably forgets to lock the gates all the time. Pushing the thought aside, Star moved forward. Dipper moaned as he and Mabel went through the gateway.

Next, was double castle doors. Star had no trouble getting these doors open either, telling her mind that something was up. It's almost as if the monsters were gladly welcoming her here. She led the way through the stone corridors of the castle.

Dipper, with his knapsack, observed the medieval, lit torches that hung on the walls. Mabel stayed behind her brother, not letting go of his left shoulder, also observing the dark scenery. It definitely looked like a home of a supervillain. Their footsteps echoed, though they tried their best to stay silent. Star and the twins passed every doorway that just led to more darkness.

They didn't come to a halt until they found the main hall. The doorway was brightened with the lanterns and chandelier in the main hall. They could easily pick up noises and voices coming from the room. Star motioned for the two kids to stay close to the wall so they weren't seen by any monsters. If they were going to do this, they only had one shot and needed to do it right.

The blonde put on her serious face, firing up her wand's magic. Mabel and Dipper followed along, choosing their own weapons. Mabel, a grappling hook and Dipper, the mind eraser. Being as cautious as possible, Star peered into the room. Her eyes grew at the sight of her best friend. He looked...defeated...sorrowful.

"There he is..." She whispered.

"So how do we do this?" Dipper softly spoke back.

"Like this." Then, Star was darting into the room, flames in her eyes.